Michinoku Pro: 20th Anniversary UK tour | 18th & 19th October

4FWpromoter

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK favourite Jody Fleisch aka Michinoku Pros Dakko Chan announced for the Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour...

JodieFleischMichinokuProGraphicNewcopy_zps0fadd710.jpg

Jody Fleisch

When he steps into the ring Jody Fleisch hits like a pure rush of high-flying adrenaline, his moves in the ring leave you wondering, how did he do that? His trademark finisher, the Phoenix DDT, is arguably the most athletic and dangerous moves ever created. With a move-set consisting of the Asai Moonsault, the 450 Corkscrew Splash and the Wall Climb Moonsault, Fleisch is bound to electrify the crowds during the upcoming 20th Anniversary Tour.

Before making his professional wrestling debut in 1996 at the age of 16, Jody Fleisch was an accomplished student of Taekwondo, Ninjitsu and jujutsu, gaining a reputation as one of the most dangerous competitors in Britain. Upon entering the squared circle Fleisch spent the first three years of his career honing his craft in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands until getting his first big break in 1999 when he received the opportunity to work for Michinoku Pro Wrestling. Competing under the name of

• 2 weeks later...

Michinoku Pro: Tokyo, Korakuen Hall Event 9th June

Behnam Ali contest will be announced at the end of May, i've seen it already and it's a match I can't wait to see, but announced so far...

Tohoku Tag title match: Ultimo Dragon & Kesennuma Jirolamo vs. Jinsei Shinzaki & Super Delfin

Tohoku Jr. title match: Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Koji Kanemoto :thumbsup:

God damn I hope that show ends up online shortly afterwards.

I've been missing the annual Hayato/Kanemoto war since Kanemoto left New Japan and Hayato hasn't found his way to All Japan (which he probably won't if they're excluding freelancers).

Speaking of All Japan has the new owners scuppered all involvement with them that was planned a year back?

God damn I hope that show ends up online shortly afterwards.

I've been missing the annual Hayato/Kanemoto war since Kanemoto left New Japan and Hayato hasn't found his way to All Japan (which he probably won't if they're excluding freelancers).

Speaking of All Japan has the new owners scuppered all involvement with them that was planned a year back?

To be honest I haven't chased anything up as I've been to busy dealing with Michinoku Pro, It's something I could chase up again in the future as the contact is still there but right now MPro is the priority for 4FW, if every promotion was as easy to deal with there would be many working agreements around in the World of Professional Wrestling.

Regarding the Michinoku Pro shows in October, will be announcing more names after the 4FW May events, including a Japanese wrestling legend.

• 4 weeks later...

Huge Double announcement...

GreatSasukeMichinokuProGraphicNewcopy_zps777ebfc9.jpg

Great Sasuke

This man requires very little introduction, it is an honour and privilege to announce that Japanese wrestling legend and the founder and owner of Michinoku Pro Wrestling, The Great Sasuke will be appearing in the UK this October a part of the Michinoku Pro 20th Anniversary UK Tour.

The inventor of the devastating Michinoku Driver finisher, made famous in the WWE by his prot

Archived