April LOVE Thread

neil

• Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the continued enjoyment of your account

Here are the rules:

1. Only nice things can be said about people in this thread.

2. Sarcasm is not nice and will be frowned upon.

love-quote3.jpg

• Paid Members

Ritchie Freebird. Good lad. Does no one any real harm, and enjoys himself.

Baztnm. Sent me a lovely message a while ago when my dad was ill.

Nice thread this.

• Paid Members

After seeing Spring Breakers I take back everything I said about him. I was so disappointed I actually now hate the guy.

I've long had a crush on Magnum's posts, but he's been better than ever lately. The wrestling stuff is always quality over quantity compared to a serial On Topic bullshitter like me, he's a fellow Sunderland fan but doesn't sometimes talk total shite (again, like me), and his posts on Thatcher in the last week have repeatedly covered my thoughts in a far more eloquent way than I could have done. He's the tops.

• Paid Members
I've long had a crush on Magnum's posts, but he's been better than ever lately. The wrestling stuff is always quality over quantity compared to a serial On Topic bullshitter like me, he's a fellow Sunderland fan but doesn't sometimes talk total shite (again, like me), and his posts on Thatcher in the last week have repeatedly covered my thoughts in a far more eloquent way than I could have done. He's the tops.

Agree with all this. Both this board's Magnums (the other being Milano) are good lads.

As is Tommy! Constantly great sigs, great one-liners and referencing, and a very nice man indeed.

If it hadn't been for Mr. Seven's famous end of year music thread, I never would've started listening to M83, wouldn't have bought "Hurry Up We're Dreaming" and, as such, would've missed out on what was quite possibly the best gig I've been to at the Brixton Academy last year.

Archived