UFC on FOX 7: 'Henderson vs Melendez'

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Haha, yeah. She looked genuinely hurt that Thomson was up for hugging Joe Silva but didn't respond to her advances. And fuck, that thread has reached 37 pages on Sherdog? :duh:

355034461.jpg

She's clearly getting no action at home.

On a more serious note, anyone seen this judging controversy for the main event? Apparently, one of the judges is a former affiliate of Team Cesar Gracie. Wade Vierra, check his previous;

method_get_s_wade-vierra_medium.png

How does that happen? Unsurprisingly, he was the lone judge who scored the fight for Melendez. In this case there is certainly an argument for scoring that fight for Melendez but it's worrying that this guy was even put in that position at all.

EDIT - ha, I knew Dave would be in to gloat on the Diaz fight.

i mentioned in my write up that it was good to see the Diaz brothers take the loss on the chin...

i was wrong

I expected it. I really don't like the Diaz brothers. Fuck 'em. Thomson KO on Nate Diaz is in my top three most enjoyable KO's this year with Antonio Silva/Overeem and Wandy on Stann. The only one I like out of the three getting KO'd is Stann, it's just that he was fighting Wandy.

Archived