Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Paid Members

It was a great moment. Theon havinghis hopes built up by the story that his rescuer spun him about watching Theon go off to be a ward of the Stark's to the reveal of him back in the place where he was tortured. Very well done, and Theon is such a cunt he is one of the few characters I don't feel sorry for

• Paid Members

Outstanding episode, answered two big questions/concerns on here recently too. The first about the Knights Watch being a bit dull at the moment with nowt happening and the second as to why Dany would let one of her dragons go. Fuck it, I want her on that throne. She's brilliant, has turned into a terrific leader.

• Paid Members
Theon is such a cunt he is one of the few characters I don't feel sorry for

I wish that was a more popular opinion. My Facebook getting clogged up weekly with "poor Theon" turns my stomach a bit. CUNT.

• Moderators
...he is one of the few characters I don't feel sorry for

Speaking of, is it just me and my cold black heart that hates characters like Samwell? Take any film/show like this there is always the fat useless character who is "lovable". I detest these characters and end up cheering should they get deaded despite everyone else crying.

I hope Samwell gets killed soon.

Speaking of, is it just me and my cold black heart that hates characters like Samwell? Take any film/show like this there is always the fat useless character who is "lovable". I detest these characters and end up cheering should they get deaded despite everyone else crying.

I felt sorry for him to begin with but he's starting to get on my nerves tbh.

Really strong episode last night though, really enjoyed it.

I thought it was obvious that Dany would kill the bloke with her dragon, but the way she did it was magnificent.

Thought the same thing Keith. You could see what was going to happen a mile off but it was still an excellent scene and episode.

Love the Diana Rigg character. Best newcomer for me.

• Paid Members

As I myself am both fat and useless I don't wish ill on Sam. I don't find him lovable but there would be a few in the line before him that I wish were dead.

• Awards Moderator

See, Chest, Daenerys did have a plan after all! And pulled it off in pretty spectacular fashion as well, I'd say.

The Night's Watch imploding was a bit of a shocker, too, and the Theon reveal was a great moment. I have to admit, I am veering slightly towards 'poor Theon' territory. Yes, he's a cunt, but I don't think he's inherently malicious like, say, Joffrey. Speaking of which, Margaery is fantastic in her scenes with him. There's a sense of her being in control, but only just, and at any moment Joffrey could figure her out and cut her head off.

Glad Varys got some screen time this week too, and I'm really enjoying Tywin's one-on-ones with his kids.

I'm not fussed at all about Bran at the moment, though.

• Paid Members

Someone suggested "Tywin Lannister has meetings with people" as a spin off series and I would most definitely watch it. I hope there's an episode where he summons Joffrey to his chambers and then sits and seals letters without addressing him for a full fifty minutes.

• Moderators
I'm not fussed at all about Bran at the moment, though.

Yeah, bit repetitive that. Normally is "has a dream where he is walking, chases that stupid crow, something happens, wakes up in a panic".

• Paid Members
Someone suggested "Tywin Lannister has meetings with people" as a spin off series and I would most definitely watch it. I hope there's an episode where he summons Joffrey to his chambers and then sits and seals letters without addressing him for a full fifty minutes.

He should also invite Margaery, and we sit and watch as Tywin seals letters, Joffrey tries to look cool, and Margaery just smirks.

• Paid Members

I can't wait for the inevitable Tywin/Joffrey scene. It's going to be spectacular.

Glad we got a bit less of Tyrion this week. I was worried that now he's the "star" they would shoe-horn him into every episode. Unless Tyrion has some specific to do I find him quite tiresome.