Louch

Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

If Dany 'Ned Starks' Jon and has all the other Starks wiped from existence only for Tyrion to put a sword through her proving that the more things change the more they stay the same then I'll sit in front of my computer stroking my beard whilst cackling at the entitled fume for at least 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Ralph Cifaretto was a supporting villain in the Sopranos, but I remember him fondly because he was brilliantly acted and written. I can't say the same for Euron, who was rehash of ego-maniacal psychopaths from previous seasons played by an actor who didn't have any presence. 

Pretty much no one in Game of Thrones is as well written as half the characters in The Sopranos. 

And the same applies with every other show that has existed. Sopranos> everything in that regard.

12 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Pretty much no one in Game of Thrones is as well written as half the characters in The Sopranos. 

True, but it's not enough to say "its only an end of level boss, it didn't have to be good." (paraphrased) There were other  characters minor and major in the show that were excellent and memorable; Joffrey, Alistair Thorne, King Rob, the Viper, Stannis, to name just a few of the top of my head. I just think it's not really any sort of defence. It's not like he didn't have enough screen time. 

Nevermind. 

Edited by LaGoosh
Can't be arsed.

He always felt so tacked on, and unnecessarily wacky just for the sake of it. I saw people saying "hahaha mad bastard!" and my reaction was, this character sucks and the acting is poo. 

I think he was there because LADS 

That's a pretty good summation of how I felt about him @hallicks but I couldn't have put it so eloquently

Edited by deathrey

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

And the same applies with every other show that has existed. Sopranos> everything in that regard.

giphy.gif 

6 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Just saw this on twitter

image.png.7521bc9a056c099aec57070bb9ffb68e.png

Coming up on 50 thousand signatures on a change.org for "a complete remake of season 8 with competent writers".

What a bunch of cunts.

The worst part is the media giving coverage to this bullshit. Only encourages the sad cunts.