Wrestlemania 30 Trip Planning, Anyone else preparing early?

ratedr69

So glad it's New Orleans for 'Mania, I've always wanted to go so this is the perfect opportunity. It's a bit early to start planning for me, but I reckon I'll start looking into things soon enough.

Ive had a good look at the location and can imagine it being a nightmare to get a hotel close. Id book now tbh

I plan to go if I can afford it. Were the prices for the Travel Packages higher this year than for 28 or lower? Does anyone with experience of these packages, but also travel, have an estimation for if New Orleans would be cheaper than Miami/New York?

I plan to go if I can afford it. Were the prices for the Travel Packages higher this year than for 28 or lower? Does anyone with experience of these packages, but also travel, have an estimation for if New Orleans would be cheaper than Miami/New York?

I got a hotel booked on poydras street which is about 5 - 10 mins from the stadium and arena - 5 or 10 minutes from bourboun street and 15 mins from the convention centre where axxess pretty sweet. the saving starts now

I got a hotel booked on poydras street which is about 5 - 10 mins from the stadium and arena - 5 or 10 minutes from bourboun street and 15 mins from the convention centre where axxess pretty sweet. the saving starts now

How much did that set you back?? Did you have to pay in full now, or can you pay in installments? What hotel was it? I just used google maps, but all the hotels seem to be a Hilton or something I know will be expensive

How much did that set you back?? Did you have to pay in full now, or can you pay in installments? What hotel was it? I just used google maps, but all the hotels seem to be a Hilton or something I know will be expensive

It was a drurys bud be about 850 ish for me and the partner for a week...just left a cc on the website ..will pay when there :)

• Paid Members

Travel packages and also standard WrestleMania tickets were approximately 50% more expensive this year than last.

Is everyone using a Trip Advisor/Expedia type site to look for hotels, or just Googling for stuff? I had a look on Expedia this afternoon but decent hotel rooms (as in ones that look clean and aren't in the arse end of town) mostly seem to be going for over a grand for the first week in April. I'm still going whatever happens, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite that expensive!

Archived