8/4/13 Raw discussion *pre show spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Oh my days, that crowd was beautiful. Where were they last night?

So much happened in one show that it's hard where to start, but the crowd singing Fandango's theme and bursting into mass dances was easily the highlight for me.

• Paid Members

Absolutely love a crowd like that. Makes the whole show so much more fun. The Mexican wave and other shennanigans during the Sheamus-Orton match was absolutely priceless. Orton looked to be raging. Also echoing the love for them singing Fandango's theme tune. Now it's stuck in my head!

I know some will no doubt moan about it (Lance Storm has unsurprisingly been vocal), but that crowd were absolutely brilliant - beats the hell out of the silent mostly child filled crowd that we'll likely have on the next Raw. The Fandango & Menry theme singing was fantastic.

Really fun show, as usual for the post Mania Raw. It's no less than the paying audience deserved for that mess of a Wrestlemania. Enjoyed all the matches as well, bar Tons of Funk/Rhodes Scholars, though I did think the Santino/Ryder/Truth vs. 3MB match was quite randomly put together.

Delighted for Ziggler, very excited to see where this goes. Nice promo afterwards too.

Glad to see the Ryback heel turn, he could be fantastic in that role - though I think for most crowds when attacking Cena it'll just get him more over than actual heat.

• Paid Members
I know some will no doubt moan about it (Lance Storm has unsurprisingly been vocal), but that crowd were absolutely brilliant - beats the hell out of the silent mostly child filled crowd that we'll likely have on the next Raw. The Fandango & Menry theme singing was fantastic.

Really fun show, as usual for the post Mania Raw. It's no less than the paying audience deserved for that mess of a Wrestlemania. Enjoyed all the matches as well, bar Tons of Funk/Rhodes Scholars, though I did think the Santino/Ryder/Truth vs. 3MB match was quite randomly put together.

Delighted for Ziggler, very excited to see where this goes. Nice promo afterwards too.

Glad to see the Ryback heel turn, he could be fantastic in that role - though I think for most crowds when attacking Cena it'll just get him more over than actual heat.

JBL pissing himself when Tensai did that cannonball thing was another highlight. The combination of the crowd STILL chanting Fandango's theme song and then Tensai defying gravity just broke him completely.

I missed the first hour, but was sitting with a few " Wrestlings gay/for kids" types in the rec room at work, and when Zigglers music hit and the crowd went wild, even the guys i was with were all interested...one of them even clapped when he got the pin!!

Never saw WM, but im guessing from the comments, that this is the kind of show WM should have been. Some right arseholes in the crowd thoug...those two dicks behind the commentary desks in the baseball hats...attention seeking wankers..but the crowd singing along to FAN.....DAN....GO's music was brilliant. And this may sound daft....but did Ryback actually turn heel? I know he turned on the biggest face the company has, but are the other live crowds expected to boo him considering how much shit Cena gets?

Great show( what i've seen)!! :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

The fact that through the Swagger vs Del Rio match the crowd was vocally chanting for Dolph over both guys and the reaction when he came out was just electric. Never been so buzzed for a title change before, just everything about that RAW was everything that Mania should've been, Shield segment with Taker was genuinely exciting as well, loved all of that.

Ryback really came across as a crazy fucker too.

All in all just the best RAW I've watched in years, I'll blame the crowd.

Well being in that crowd was quite the experience.

Was chuffed to bits with Wade winning the title back and the crowd popped big time for it, he was very over tonight.

The pop for Zigglers title win was unlike anything I've ever heard.

the reception for the Orton / Shaemus match was ruthless.

Archived