The WrestleMania weekend iPPV thread

JNLister

• Paid Members

I'll kick this off as a general info thread and if people want to turn it into pre/post show discussion, go for it.

Special request: As this is a multi-show thread and there's so much going on over the next few days, I'd suggest a modified version of spoiler policy to run until next Thursday. If you've watched a show, please do talk about whether you enjoyed it and whether it's worth people buying a replay. However, please spoiler tag any mention of results and the like. Please also add a line to explain what show the stuff in the spoiler tag refers to.

All times are UK time. I think the wwnlive.com shows cost $5 extra if you buy on or after the day of the show rather than pre-ordering.

Thursday:

1am (Friday morning): Pro Wrestling Syndicate, highspots.com, $9.95 including on demand replays, Kevin Matthews vs Colt Cobana, Jushin Liger vs Davey Richards vs Tony Neese, Rock 'n' Roll Express vs Briscoes

Friday:

10am: One FC undercard, www.onefc.livesport.tv, free

1pm: One FC, www.onefc.livesport.tv, $9.99 including on demand replays, Koetetsu Boku vs Shinya Aoki, Melvin Manhoef vs Brock Larson

9pm: Evolve, WWNLive.com, $9.99 live only/$14.99 live plus replays, title tournament

Midnight: Invicta, Invicta FC.com, $9.99 live plus replays, Cric Cyborg vs Fiona Muxlow

12:30am (Saturday morning): ROH Supercard of Hionor, rohwrestling.com, $14.95 live plus replays, Kevin Steen vs Jay Briscoe, Bobby Fish/Kyle O'Reilly vs Davey Richards/Eddie Edwards

1am: Pro Wrestling Syndicate, highspots.com, $9.95 including on demand replays, New Jack vs Necro Butcher, John Morrison vs Jushin Liger

4:55am: Kaiju Big Battel, wwnlive.com, $14.99 live plus replays

Saturday:

5pm: Shimmer, wwnlive.com, $14.95 live plus replays, Saraya Knight vs Cheerleader Melissa cage match

1am (Sunday morning): Dragon Gate USA, wwnlive.com, $9.95 live only/$14.99 live plus replays, Johnny Gargano v Shingo Takagi

Sunday:

8am: New Japan, ustream.tv/channel/njpw1972, $25 live plus replays, Hiroshi Tanahasi vs Kazuchika Okada

6pm: Dragon Gate USA, wwnlive.com, $9.95 live only/$14.99 live plus replays, six man main event plus ladder match clusterfuck

11pm: CMLL at Arena Coliseo, terra.com.mx, free live stream, Dragon Rojo Jr vs La Sombra

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding to that in regards to the CMLL show, it's quite a big week actually. Its the 70th anniversary show in Arena Coliseo and besides Dragon Rojo vs. La Sombra there's also Black Terry (the wrestler of the year for whenever it was, the year before last?) and Villano IV in a trios match against Averno and Blue Panther (and Shocker admittedly but we'll ignore that). Its a pretty tasty card.

• Paid Members

I'm at EVOLVE and ROH tomorrow and will be live tweeting at the former if there's free wifi. Ditto both CHIKARA & DGUSA on Saturday.

The EVOLVE title tournament and Young Bucks vs Super Smash Bros (for da flips) both look quite tasty to me.

ROH will be my first proper taste of the promotion since I gave up on the DVDs after Davey Richards won the title in June 2011. I am looking forward to being part of a sold out Hammerstein Ballroom crowd and cheering Michael Elgin vs Jay Lethal.

I'm more relaxed about the Saturday shows as I don't plan on leaving the area at all that day. I might even go to SHIMMER as well.

• Moderators

WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO WATCH THE ROCK N ROLL VS THE BRISCOES? I DEMAND YOU GO TO THE ROCK N ROLL VS THE BRISCOES!

It'll either be fucking amazing, or a massive trainwreck. Either way, it's now the match I'm probably looking forward to most this weekend. The highlight will be Ricky Morton insisting on nothing more exerting than a backslide rather than The Briscoes usual offence.

I hope they have a hick off.

• Paid Members
WHY AREN'T YOU GOING TO WATCH THE ROCK N ROLL VS THE BRISCOES? I DEMAND YOU GO TO THE ROCK N ROLL VS THE BRISCOES!

It'll either be fucking amazing, or a massive trainwreck. Either way, it's now the match I'm probably looking forward to most this weekend. The highlight will be Ricky Morton insisting on nothing more exerting than a backslide rather than The Briscoes usual offence.

I hope they have a hick off.

It's miles from here. I've been up almost all day. I'm going to sleep.

I've been looking at going to PWS tomorrow night but it's absolutely MILES out. Trains and buses are shocking as well too, would need to be a taxi from Secaucus.

Mate, it's a $11 train. Last train is 01:47AM. What's the beef?

If you like beef check out Katz Deli.

Archived