buying dvds without cases

children of bodom

I collect horror DVDs and have managed to fill up two boxes (100 in each).

None of the DVDs have covers as once put in the box I throw the case/cover away.

As I don't want the case or front cover I wonder if there is anywhere online I can buy just the DVD (no case or covert). I've had a quick look searching Google for "buying DVDs with no case or cover" but nothings coming up

• Paid Members

None of the DVDs have covers as once put in the box I throw the case/cover away.

As I don't want the case or front cover I wonder if there is anywhere online I can buy just the DVD (no case or covert). I've had a quick look searching Google for "buying DVDs with no case or cover" but nothings coming up

Do you not have a bin?

• Paid Members

Have you ever tried to return the shoes you were wearing to the shop you bought them in?

• Moderators

Maybe he's hoping they will be cheaper withiout the covers?

Maybe he's just environmentally conscious and finds the throwing away all that packaging to be a waste?

My mate does this. He buys like a boxset, puts the discs in flip books and throws away the boxes. Why? They're worth more if you keep the boxes.

DVDs aren't worth shit anyway. Like, as collector's items. Obviously if you plan to trade them in to CEX for a crack rock that's a different story. But clearly from his post he's planning on keeping them at least until they're useless.

My mate does this. He buys like a boxset, puts the discs in flip books and throws away the boxes. Why? They're worth more if you keep the boxes.

I done it a while back simply to save space because I had nowhere to put the DVD's. Now they can fit into a few shoe boxes.

• Paid Members

The only place I have realy seen this done is when Blockbuster are having a clear-out. They slip them in the white envelopes, but still charge around

Archived