Sky up's the price on Mania! More

JMarshFan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's one event worth going out for it is mania, went to shark bar in newcastle last year. Just adds so much more to the enjoyment of it all. HHH-Taker was epic. Also its so much easier to stay up without having to fight the temptation to fall asleep that you do in your own home.

Anyone that lives in the West Midlands area, there are a few pubs that are showing Wrestlemania. I know that Royal London in Wolverhampton is showing Mania. Tickets cost

• Paid Members
Is it longer than 4 hours this year?

If it is I'll be fucked if I'm watching it in one sitting.

However, I'm actually tempted to go out to watch it this year. I'm curious to see what the atmosphere is like in a bar full of losers at 4am in the morning.

I didn't like it when I gave it a try. It's just the type that makes up the group though I guess but having the first hour of the show in a room full of smark bollocks before every one just fell asleep didn't really make it for me if I'm honest.

I should be thankful the power was still on for the main though I guess :glare:

• Moderators

The Yanks pay more on PPV. It's not just us over here who pay to watch wrestling you know. And at least we get a couple of gratis PPVs per year. How much do Sky charge in Germany, out of interest?

They're a business, not a charity.

EDIT: I think it's 25 euro according to the bottom of this page - http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/select-wrestling-wwe.jsp

That's

Archived