Mr. Anderson is just the worst

ShortOrderCook

Couldn't agree more with Daniels he really has gave himself a character now. I was watching Wrestle Talk a few weeks ago and he was in a few segments where they ask him a question. The question was "What's your favourite match?", Daniels kayfabes it up and goes "Favourite, Well thats me and Mr Franky Kazarian. Haha! Oh you meant match? Haha" All smug and confident.

Obviously my description was shit of it but it was good seeing it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I put Anderson in the same bracket as Billy Gunn back in the day. I think both of them actually had all the tools to become a main evener, but were lacking the personal drive and self-improvement to make it happen.

Ken Kennedy looked the absolute business, and was pretty nifty in the ring, and could talk and had a unique gimmick.. and he got a push and was considered for big storylines. And now look at him. Nobody is to blame for his fall from grace but him.

HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AWFUL!

Don't remember a time when Billy Gun looked like a main eventer. Good look and that but terrible TERRIBLE talker, in a time of great talkers.

Ken is awful but I watched this the other day when the subject first came up and have to admit he used to be at least better. Good even in this promo. Maybe it's deceiving cos it's on a grander stage and the crowd are responding or whatever, but he seems much more bearable;

I remember a fair few years ago when he was in OVW Powerslam said he was a future star with 'Rock' level promo skills.

For me i loved his entrance but after that it died and i found him positively painful to watch actually wrestle.

Heres a guy who started off mediocre and has got worse. Factor in his deflated physique, generic look and boring style and he clearly brings zilch to the table in 2013.

He's on this weeks Art of Wrestling. Always seems like a real life great guy. Never comes across as half as likable as he does in normal interviews.

See, he comes across great in that, just listened to it. Funny, great impressions, clever. How can that be the same guy who shits up my tv every week?

But also it sounds like the reminiscences of a guy who's retired.

I thought I'd give the podcast a listen, I tend to listen whenever its a guy who has actually wrestled for WWE or TNA and these days that's actually a rarity! I have to agree it sounded like he was talking about a career gone by and I think Anderson sounded content to have his job with TNA but isn't particularly goal driven now, so that's his prerogative. Came across a lovely chap, but yes...his TV presence has entirely reached its sell by date.

Yeah, he was always shit. Repeating his name in monotone seems to trick a load of people into thinking he was charismatic.

He's the next Rock!!!!1

Haha, there was a lot of that on this forum during his first year. And pictures of him doing promos in loads of people's sigs. :bored:

Archived