Mr. Anderson is just the worst

ShortOrderCook

Not many people get the opportunities he was given in WWE and still fail. High profile feuds with Undertaker, Batista, Michaels, Made Mr Money In The Bank etc. I thought he could have been a big deal in WWE after his first pretty good year. But injury and general sloppiness and shitness fucked it up. His TNA run i've seen very little of.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson was given a chance with TNA,at One time was fairly over but has been as lazy as fuck.

The body shape shows how much he gives a shit these days.

Does he think because he is in TNA that he really does not have to try as hard?

As cack as he was in WWE he always seemed like he "wanted it"

Now on to his role in Aces n Eights

When i went to the London tapings it took me ages to figure out who he was,i kinda thought a trainee has been called up to the roster.

Its only when a pal told me i looked again and said "oh yeah...how fucking shit does he look"

Could have had it all IMO..but now just has a shit White T shirt

As much as the thread title is wrong (Jack Evans) Mr. Anderson is pretty fucking dismal. Jack Evans only needs to walk to make me want to kill people, Mr. Anderson just needs to stand there chewing and I want to stab my own eyes out.

I hadn't even seen his promo on the current Impact when I wrote that originally. That really was the worst attempt at a promo to set up a main event I think I've ever seen.

Stumble over your words - check. Awkward pauses - check. No fan reaction to any of your shoot comments - check. Bully couldn't hide his embarrassment, the guy just died a horrible death in front of one of TNA's new excited audiences. By comparison, Mr Personality Hardy looked like The Rock.

He's so toxic now he's dragging that whole group down. Job him out, and send him home, he's done.

As much as the thread title is wrong (Jack Evans) Mr. Anderson is pretty fucking dismal. Jack Evans only needs to walk to make me want to kill people, Mr. Anderson just needs to stand there chewing and I want to stab my own eyes out.

You would feel much better if you injected Andersons eyes with Lard

I hadn't even seen his promo on the current Impact when I wrote that originally. That really was the worst attempt at a promo to set up a main event I think I've ever seen.

Stumble over your words - check. Awkward pauses - check. No fan reaction to any of your shoot comments - check. Bully couldn't hide his embarrassment, the guy just died a horrible death in front of one of TNA's new excited audiences. By comparison, Mr Personality Hardy looked like The Rock.

He's so toxic now he's dragging that whole group down. Job him out, and send him home, he's done.

It was dreadful wasn't it. The comment about Hardy selling merch and his second chances....it was almost like he thought what he was saying was groundbreaking.

• Paid Members

I don't know, there was good value in watching Bully Ray squirm because Anderson was trying his best to make his hard biker group look like extras from the Beat It video.

I was more taken back by how small Anderson's arms are, it seems everybody was. I know we're in a different era of wrestling, body wise, but having such a clear 'can't be arsed' physique is unforgivable. No doubt he's earning a decent wage too, which can be spent on other areas (like filling the holes in the announcers desk).

Hopefully they write him off their TV by having Scott Steiner show up and ridiculing him for a good 20 minutes, followed by Anderson choking on his "frickin" chewing gum. The cunt.

• Paid Members

His position on the roster is covered by SO many other people he may as well just cease to exist!

Impact is so heel heavy and all other heels outclass him.

Uber heel is covered by Bully Ray

Cocky heel is covered by Aries, Roode, Daniels and Kaz with these four also ticking the slightly comedian heels to boot.

Solid mid card heel is covered by DVon, who's doing a belting job IMO

Rookie heel is covered by Brisco and Bischoff

He can't be Xdiv, but would probably qualify weight wise with how weedy he looks nowadays.

He serves no purpose other than being an ex-WWE guy, but that's covered in so many areas to!

I wish he'd just realise and fuck off, or someone else would and boot the tosser!

Kennedy/Anderson debuted when I hadn't been watching wrestling for years, and my first exposure to him was in Smackdown v Raw 2007, which I bought on the cheap because I fancied GM mode, but ended up playing Road to Wrestlemania, where he was feuding with Taker in a story. I thought the character was pretty cool, and when I started watching TNA was quite pleased to see him, this was just at the start of Immortal when he was feuding with Jeff Hardy for the title. I actually didn't mind him at this point, fairly enjoyed his title run, but when that Jeff Hardy incident screwed up TNA's main event scene it was the death of him. That tweener nonsense and heel turn was, his Sting outfits aside, absolutely unbearable (with that said, I didn't totally grudge his second title run, if only because he didn't deserve the indignity of having all photos of him with the title belt being with that Jeff Hardy monstrosity)

He's been on a downhill slope since. Got fat, stopped dying his hair and has generally become a liability. I think he's just in Aces & Eights because a 2 time Heavyweight champ presumably adds some credibility, and he's probably on a decent contract so he needs to be doing something. And yeah, his tattoo's are some of the worst in wrestling.

Incidentally, the feud I booked him in against RVD in SvR07 was ten times better than the one they had in TNA.

The only thing he was ever involved in that was any good out of the Angle matches is when Disco Inferno said "You're not an asshole. You're just a dick." to him.

I loved that, they made Disco Inferno seem like a big shot during that appearance. Didn't he lay out Anderson?

I really liked Anderson dressed up as The Pope when attacking D'Angelo Dinero during sometime in 2010. I don't mind Anderson. I do think he is dead weight in TNA but had a cracking cage match with angle at Lockdown 2010. There recent one in Manchester was fun to watch live aswell.

It was dreadful wasn't it. The comment about Hardy selling merch and his second chances....it was almost like he thought what he was saying was groundbreaking.

I finally got round to watching this last night and it was utterly awful. Anderson looked so far out of Hardy and Ray's league it wasn't true. The promo reminded me of auditions in the first episode of Tough Enough where a fan-who-wants-to-be-a-wrestler does a terrible imitation of a Kevin Nash 'cool heel' promo only to get slagged off by Tazz. Anderson just seems like an amateur and he has no excuse for it.

I love the first episode of Tough Enough where Tazz goes mental at some dickhead for being shit. He really came across great during that episode. It's a shame they only had the first episode as the auditions and the rest was a rather dull 12 episodes of pussys dropping out because they couldn't take a bump and crying their eyes out.

I put Anderson in the same bracket as Billy Gunn back in the day. I think both of them actually had all the tools to become a main evener, but were lacking the personal drive and self-improvement to make it happen.

Ken Kennedy looked the absolute business, and was pretty nifty in the ring, and could talk and had a unique gimmick.. and he got a push and was considered for big storylines. And now look at him. Nobody is to blame for his fall from grace but him.

I wonder if he'll ever turn it around again. Look at Daniels - for years he worked the indy circuit doing moonsaults and being the shiniest gimmick in the school sports hall, but whenever he got near the main event he got exposed. Suddenly it all clicked, he started acting rather than performing ballet, and now he's one of the best things going. He's still great at the wrestling but, but it all actually MEANS something now.

Archived