Mr. Anderson is just the worst

ShortOrderCook

• Paid Members
Fucking Anderson, jesus wept. There's no salvaging that sad cunt is there?? Good lord. Argh. I really enjoyed the whole episode and am sitting here getting legitimately angry at what an annoyance he is. I sit there imagining how all the other wrestlers must dislike him real life because I just refuse to believe he's anything but an irritating dog turd of a man. Fucking hell.

Even Anderson doesn't look like he cares about Anderson. There was a moment, back in WWE, when I thought he might be a big deal in the business, but I struggle now to work out why.

What really, really annoys me about him is how fucking out of shape he's been for his whole TNA run. You juice to the eyeballs in WWE, to the detriment of your career, and then in TNA you reckon it's ok to sport a gut and chicken legs. Fuck you.

He has always been awful Loki. ALWAYS. I fucking despise Anderson. I echo NEWMs thoughts that i'm sure all the other guys must hate the prick as well. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I like TNA a lot at the moment, but i'm always slightly put off by the fact he's still employed and featured on TV and that they once put their Premier title on him. How he got work with either of the big promotions boggles my mind. Delusions of grandeur, looks like shit, talks like a dickhead in a phoney forced style that he thinks makes for a good talker, looks like shit, has the worst tattoos ever, looks like shit, wrestles like shit, looks like shit. He's awful, just awful. Worse than Hitler. And Saville. Combined.

I despise Mr Anderson but I missed his initial WWE run and I always hear people saying he could have been a major star which sounds absurd to me.

So this discussion has just been taking place in the TNA thread. It seems to be the general consensus and I think being so unbelievably rubbish and being such an overwhelming pillock it would be nice to have a thread to spiel your hatred towards his existence in pro-wrestling and provide a release.

He's the worst pro-wrestler to have ever existed in a mainstream promotion. He doesn't get it and seemingly never will. Hasn't seemed to have improved in any shape or form after years of working and working with top class talent. Quite the opposite, he only seems to get worse and worse. Presented with some of the best opportunities to make it and be a total megastar, well, well beyond anything he is worthy of or deserves and on a number of occasions and thankfully he managed to fuck those up and finally lose out on any more chances, rubbing people up the wrong way. He was given a big storyline going over/having a bunch of wins over loads of World champions, got to work a series with The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, was given Money in the Bank, was going to be a storyline relation to fucking Vince McMahon. Anyone else presented with those opportunities would have at least had some moderate success or become at least a decent worker. He was so awful in his matches with Shawn, that Shawn become visibly pissed pissed off at a time when he'd no longer do that in matches and was cool as cucumber boy. Apparently both him and Undertaker hated him after working with him and Undertaker gave him a particularly tasty steel chair to the head and tombstone in one of their matches, probably because he realised he was a prick. He was due to work with the WWE champ, presented with another opportunity and proceeds to carelessly drop him on his head, visibly infuriating Orton at his carelessness and finally getting released. He managed to injure Cena the only time he worked with him too.

2wp4da1.jpg

Just look at those shit tattoos.

Shit wrestler. Shit look. Shit talker. Shit hair. Shit tattoos. SHIT.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Impact this week when he was hanging on the apron droning on and on and on and fucking on I literally shouted at the TV for him to just shut the fuck up. I don't think there is another wrestler on TV today that gets that sort of reaction from me. He's a bucket of shit in every department. In his Aces & Eights gear he looks like a fucking CZW reject who just been told he's too shit to be in the pre-show "weapons battle royal". They should book Kimbo for Gut Check and let him kill Anderson.

• Paid Members

You guys sure that he's not just a super-duper heel that you all hate because he's worked you all?

Nah, he is the shits. He is massively unlikable, which does assist him whenever he's working heel, but that's about the only compliment I can afford him and compliments don't really come any more back-handed than that.

I think that considering all the other gang members had to wear masks at the start of the angle, Kennedy should have to wear one now. And not be allowed to talk. Or wrestle.

If TNA were a game of EWR I'd turn him tweener, change his gimmick to "effeminate", book him to lose to the knockouts for a month, then send him to developmental until he quit.

The only sorta redeeming thing I can say about him is that he can be kind of car - crash bad at times. (Tazz too, who I find hilarious to be honest.) Him and the ever reliable Tazz were amazingly shit this week. That "I'm losing my FREAKIN MIND!!" bit on Impact was quite something weren't it? Bully and Devon even looked a bit embarrassed to be sharing their clubhouse with the weirdo. As much as I like heel Bully with the title it would be so much better if he weren't saddled with these clowns. Davey Boy jnr gets the honour of being my most despised but Anderson is a close second.

His TNA matches with Kurt Angle were brilliant, but then look who he was in there with.

My gripe with Anderson is (or why I don't like the guy) is a poster on Wrestling Classics posted an account several years ago after he had been released by WWE / before joining TNA of how he met him at an indy show and he was huge jerk. Something about the guy has always screamed, legit arrogant cock, and a first hand account from somebody I respect is all I need to give the big FUCK YOU.

• Paid Members

It's just him isn't it? I mean, it's not the best gimmick or attitude or anything on the roster, but if anyone else had that persona they would be better at it than him. He just screams dull and generic. Whoever mentioned his gut and chicken legs are spot on too.

I should probably also bring attention to this whole "Asshole" thing he tried painfully to get over, but couldn't. Now THAT was awful and awkward. I just found it in poor taste, the fans were NOT warming to it at any point, that much was obvious. There is a big difference between calling yourself "a degenerate" and calling yourself an "asshole", and although both have negative connotations in the every day world - one doesn't conjour vile imagery in your mind of something poo flows out of...

• Paid Members

I think the problem is that I really could not give a shit about him. As a heel, I didn't particularly hate him, and as a face I didn't particularly like him. He just invokes no emotion from me at all.

He really does have some of the shittest tattoos in wrestling. He could cover the one on his arm really fucking easily and the one on his back could be done (although a bit of laser removal first would give him a few more options.) That red tribal is just a fucking awful.

I was disappointed when he debuted in TNA when Hulk said it was a guy who could take the championship in a minute. I warmed to him more than I had done during his entire WWE run during the period where he insulted the soldiers and had the cage match with Angle and by the time he won the title I thought he deserved it. It's all been extremely downhill from there though...

Feud with Hogan

Hogan proposal to join Immoral rejected

Anderson doesn't win title with Hulk's help and still doesn't join Immortal

Joins Immortal (?!)

Wins title and loses it in a two week time frame, dressed up as Sting for a segment

Leaves Immortal

Feuds with Bully and wins at BFG (Would have been an alright little send off for him actually and was a decent bout)

Returns and fucks around doing nothing of note until joining the Aces and Eights ran by his biggest rival since joining the company

I think his 2011 killed off any chance of him meaning a thing; he'll probably be kept around for another year or two though.

Archived