IPW:UK "Battle Royale 2013" - Saturday March 30th

Daniel Edler

27161_511727572198370_1401777099_n.jpg

- IPW:UK present our annual Battle Royale - live from Swanley, Kent!

Two wrestlers begin in the ring and every 60 seconds a new wrestler will join them until all 30 participants have come to the ring! The wrestler last standing will be crowned the 2013 Battle Royale winner, and furthermore will receive any match of their choosing over the next 12 months!

In addition - whoever eliminates the current champions (Sha Samuels & Project Ego) from the bout will face them May 18th at "Royale Rewards" - earning an immediate title shot! There's so much on the line!

PLUS: The IPW:UK debut of the high flying International star RICOCHET, as he goes one-on-one against one of the very best in the world - ZACK SABRE JR!

AND: The New Firm go four-on-four up against The Bhangra Knights and Paul Robinson!

- Tickets are on sale RIGHT NOW: http://www.ipwuk.com/events/2013/03/30/battle-royale-2013

- For information on the venue change:

http://www.ipwuk.com/news/2013/03/26/venue...tle-royale-2013

• Paid Members

Looking forward to this tomorrow even if it is now in Swanley (booo) - it looks a step up from last week's Spotlight 2013!

Also, Grado vs Mark Haskins in singles action has been added. Grado~!

Wild Cats defeat Project Ego to become new tag champs

Grado defeats Haskins

Sabre Jr defeats Ricochet

Bhangra Knights & Robinson defeat The Firm

Joel Masters wins battle royale

Sabre vs Samuels on 18th May

very good show :thumbsup:

Fantastic night with a potential Match Of The Year candidate in Ricochet vs Sabre. Grado is just brilliant and went down a storm on his IPW debut. Riots/Firm vs Bhangra/Robinson was another epic encounter to add to the many I have seen recently and the Rumble itself was great although the one thing that did seem odd was Joel opting to not take up his title match option and ask for Iestyn Rees instead, I know he's been after him for a while but giving up his title shot didn't make sense from a storyline point of view for me. But it was a great night and deserved to be seen by more people than the few that were there.

One last thing it was so cold in the hall that Grado told us to make sure we were wrapped up warm, and he is from Scotland lol !

• Paid Members

The big hall was even colder the previous week - it was pretty awful.

So yeah, this was a cracking little show, in a much more intimate part of the White Oak Leisure Centre, which made for a good atmosphere.

I hope the same hall is used for Royale Rewards, with Sabre Jr challenging Sha Samuels, Wild Cats vs London Riots for the tag titles and a Nigel McGuinness appearance announced.

Archived