WAW/Bellatrix IPPV wrestling weekender 22/23 June WAW 30 Man rumble

knightmare

After a hugely successful march weekender, WAW/Bellatrix next wrestling weekend back at the best venue in town Epic studios Magdalen Street Norwich June Sat 22/Sun 23 WAW Wrestling 7-30pm Sun 24th Bellatrix 6 the lady stars from around the globe 6-30pm. NEWS ,VIEWS, INFO to follow.

tickets for both shows are available on line.

ticket prices will be for WAW

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two early entrants to the 30 man rumble are Rick and Zak Knight. Zak has demanded to go in at number one to show he is the best Knight and best WAW Star by winning the rumble. His arrogance and bragging has back fired because the WAWCC Have granted his wish.

The winner of this rumble will earn the right to face the WAW World for his title champion at Rick Knights retirement show at Epic studios Norwich October 4th.

more updates to follow including massive match ups for Zebra Kid and King Kendo.

WAW WRESTLING BIG BREAKING NEWS*********************************

King Kendo's opponent for EE 5 At Epic studios Norwich june 22nd will be EX WAW World champion, PN News in WCW,aka Cannonball Grizzly aka Paul Neu.in a clash of the super heavyweights. i would buy a ticket myself. available 0800 046 2832/07880 977 512 or online at www.wawuk.co.uk with this and Zebra Kid v Robbie Dynamite, plus a 30 man rumble already announced, what a show already.

WAW Wrestling breaking news*****************************************

Another match has been announced for Epic Encounters 5, Epic Studios, Norwich, 22/6/13. Another match in the Golden road series has been sanctioned and it will be,

Jonny Storm v Kid Lycos.

tickets available at 01603-920636/07880 977 512

online at www.wawuk.co.uk

WAW WRESTLING BREAKING NEWS++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Army of 2 will be defending their RQW European tag championship against the Original' Essex Boys' combination of Phil Powers and Paul Tyrell at the Epic Encounters 5 presentation at the Epic Studios Norwich, the best venue in town. Saturday June 22nd 7-30pm bell time.

plus already announced.

World title defence.

'Roy Zebra Kid Bevis' v Robbie Dynamite.

battle of super heavyweights.

King Kendo v Ex WCW superstar PN News.

Golden road league match.

Jonny Storm v Kid Lykos.

PLUS 30 MAN AMERICAN STYLE OVER THE TOP ROPE RUMBLE.

info and updates to follow

Tickets in advance 10 adults 8 children 30 family of 4.

available 01603-920636 07880 977 512 0800 046 8164 0800 046 2832.

also available at epic studios 01603 727727

online at www.wawuk.co.uk.

• 2 weeks later...

Sam Knee won a ten man rumble at the WAW Academy show may 19th to take the number 30 slot in the Rumble at Epic, so, so far,

Zak Knight is in at number 1

Sam Knee is in at 30.

Rick Knight has declared his intention to enter.

27 more names to come.

Sam Knee won a ten man rumble at the WAW Academy show may 19th to take the number 30 slot in the Rumble at Epic, so, so far,

Zak Knight is in at number 1

Sam Knee is in at 30.

Rick Knight has declared his intention to enter.

27 more names to come.

So what's happening with this former wwe star?

negotiations broke down, so i decided to bring in PN News, its a very strong show imo, if you have purchaced tickets on the grounds of a former WWE Star appearing i will gladly refund your money bud. I am up for bringing in USA talent but i refuse to be held to ransom, i still expect the WAW Fans to turn out in force for the show as normal.

negotiations broke down, so i decided to bring in PN News, its a very strong show imo, if you have purchaced tickets on the grounds of a former WWE Star appearing i will gladly refund your money bud. I am up for bringing in USA talent but i refuse to be held to ransom, i still expect the WAW Fans to turn out in force for the show as normal.

No I will be there as I thought the last show was excellent so thanks.

WAW WRESTLING BREAKING NEWS*********************************

3 more names have been put forward for the 30 man rumble at Epic studios show 22/6/13. ring veteran, "The Tattooed Warrior" Steve Quintain has said he intends to be part of the first 30 man rumble in WAW history. Also the Metalheads tag team have stated their intent to enter and have said it will be each man for himself to try and get a shot at the WAW World crown by winning the Rumble. Axl Lynch said "We are buddies but understand only one can win and get the shot, on the night we will try to throw the other over the top rope but after we will still be buddies and continue our rise to European tag team champions".

So some interesting entrants there. entrants so far.

Zak Knight going in at number one.

Sam Knee winner of the number 30 in mini rumble.

Ricky Knight.

Axl Lynch.

Rex Wyld

Steve Quintain.

other matches confirmed for show.

World heavyweight title.

Zebra Kid c v Robbie Dynamite.

European tag team championship.

A02 c v The Essex boys.

Golden road tournament match.

Jonny Storm v Kid Lykos.

international super heavyweight challenge.

King Kendo Eng.v PN News USA

tickets for this fantastic night of wrestling are selling fast, DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Tel 0880 046 8164/07880 977 512

or online at www.wawuk.co.uk

Archived