Wrestlemania betting available

The Chiefdog

Didn't see a thread for this, apologies if there is and I missed it.

Best odds available shown:

WWE Title

Cena 3/10

The Rock 11/4

Heavyweight Title

Swagger Evs

Del Rio 4/5

Undertaker 1/10

Punk 11/2

Triple H 4/9

Lesnar 13/8

Ryback 4/11

Henry 11/5

Team Hell No 11/10

Ziggler/Langston 4/5

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm not a betting man but this looks like easy money, so I'm going to have a go. I've worked out easily enough how to bet on individual outcomes but is there a way to do an accumulator? I can't see any obvious way but then - hands up - I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing.

• Paid Members
I'm not a betting man but this looks like easy money, so I'm going to have a go. I've worked out easily enough how to bet on individual outcomes but is there a way to do an accumulator? I can't see any obvious way but then - hands up - I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing.

Just select all the bets you want and it should just collect them together and offer you the option of an accumulator when you go to put your dosh on.

boylesport only offering singles. coral will let you do multiples. I imagine so will paddypower and willhill when they release their prices.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't call an accumulator a slam dunk/easy money. Rock could win if he's on Extreme Rules, Lesnar could win if they decide it's the right thing for business, and either result could be changed if Vince wakes up in a funny mood and decides you can't have all three top matches go the right way.

All that said, if you put your money on Taker you're talking a 10% return in a matter of days and it's certainly safer than a Cypriot bank account.

• Paid Members

I'm a naive man, and borderline remedial to be fair, but I never understood the logic of bookies taking punts on predetermined outcomes. I can see from the punters point of view, but say if you're in the know in WWE or have a friend on the booking committee, you can just go psuedo-Biff (Tannen) and make a few bob.

I'm a naive man, and borderline remedial to be fair, but I never understood the logic of bookies taking punts on predetermined outcomes. I can see from the punters point of view, but say if you're in the know in WWE or have a friend on the booking committee, you can just go psuedo-Biff (Tannen) and make a few bob.

A few bob is at most a couple of grand.

Any large bet, or series of same bets would alter the price radically, eg Taker last year went from 1/7 to 1/25 overnight after a couple of grand was bet on him, for minimal loss to the bookie, also consider they limit bet values, often to around

A few bob is at most a couple of grand.

Any large bet, or series of same bets would alter the price radically, eg Taker last year went from 1/7 to 1/25 overnight after a couple of grand was bet on him, for minimal loss to the bookie, also consider they limit bet values, often to around

Archived