Greatest Wrestling Documentary

scott_2k16

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iv'e had trouble tracking down Memphis Heat if anyone could give me a "heads up" it'd be very much appreciated.

It's on DailyMotion.

Cheers for the heads up Butch, Just watched Memphis Heat and really enjoyed it, anyone know where I could buy a copy of this as it needs to go in the collection.

The andy kaufman stuff was awesome.

Has anyone on here watched that one that came out a year or two ago? I forget the title but I heard Piper, Bret & Jericho appeared in it but Bret seemed to kinda bash it for taking his words out of context where he claimed he wish he hadent of done it.

• Paid Members
Has anyone on here watched that one that came out a year or two ago? I forget the title but I heard Piper, Bret & Jericho appeared in it but Bret seemed to kinda bash it for taking his words out of context where he claimed he wish he hadent of done it.

Bloodstained Memoirs?

• Paid Members

Downloaded it - pretty much a nothing documentary. Has no common thread or theme - just generic questions asked to random wrestlers who give generic answers.

Archived