Greatest Wrestling Documentary

scott_2k16

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another vote for Everything Stopped At 4 O'Clock.

Where can I get this?

what is it about also?

The old wrestling used to come on TV Saturday afternoons at 4pm.

It's about the old wrestling and stuff. :)

Just got these

Chris Benoit - The Aftermath

Finding Hulk Hogan

Last of McGuinness

Sami Callihan - They Came From Stiff

Scott Hall - ESPN Documentary

The Fit Finlays

The Life & Death of Owen Hart

The Wrestling Road Diaries

anyone seen any of them?

• Paid Members

Isn't the Benoit Aftermath one just clips from various shoot interviews spliced together? It's alright I guess but doesn't really deviate much from everyone saying a variation of "It was a massive shock. Chris seemed such a lovely bloke/loving father". Apart from the Billy Jack Haynes and Iron Sheik/New Jack bits of course.

Basically any documentaries on a company gets a thumbs up from me, I love hearing the whole history of a company, from their beginnings, their peak and then how and why they eventually went out of business. I love those sort of ones, Rise and Fall of ECW and WCW I love for those reasons, also the AWA and WCCW ones and the non-WWE WCCW one was great too as was THe Monday Night Wars. Dunno if it counts as a documentary but the best of Raw volume 1 and 2 DVD, the WWF one based around the late 90s was awesome.

The CM Punk bluray was amazing, it actually takes a spot in my non wrestling dvd and blu ray collection on my shelf in my room as I love it so much. Austin's latest bluray was pretty good and I remember quite liking Jeff Hardy's one with the purple cover and Jericho's one too. I always liked the Before They Were Superstars ones too. And yeah even though they've been mentioned again and again you just can't not say Beyond The Mat and Wrestling With Shadows.

Has anyone seen that Owen hart documentary that's with the anniversary edition of wrestling with shadows?i haven't seen it and was going to get the anniversary edition just for the Owen doc. Is it any good?

Archived