Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Is that from Heelbook? Heelbook is the worst.

Yes. It's been liked, commented and shared by one of my friends that still refers to Ohno as Hero and Evan Bourne as Sydal, and believed that Punk was going to beat Undertaker at Mania.

• Paid Members

This is a Twitter one, but I didn't think it needed a new thread.

Some woman just tweeted, "Can you apply for MI5 or do you have to be selected? Serious career question."

Now, I applied for MI5 once (yep, real talk) and in the application it specifically tells you not to discuss your application with anybody outside your immediate family. So, I get the feeling, if she does apply, they are not going to look too kindly on her tweeting to her 800 followers that she may be applying.

• Paid Members

Everyone on the island knows each other, and on Facebook it's even worse. A friend of mine is a property maintenance guy and is friends with pretty much the entire island. He put a status saying that this bloke on his news feed just said he had "takin a lode ov pils, good bi world" so was trying to find his address to call an ambulance.

His profile was linked so I had a nose. From what I can gather he met a woman a week ago and doesn't know where he stands so he's come to the conclusion his life's a mess. In this particular status he's going on and on about how it's all too late, general drama, how he doesn't want help and then putting his address.

Personally, I don't think he's taken anything, it's just attention seeking bullshit which by the looks of things a lot of people trying to talk him down are starting to think too. Ambulance is on it's way and he's now saying he wont open the door.

Facebook really is the perfect platform for prats like this. Everyone's telling him to think of his daughter but giving her absence in the comments it seems to me like she knows it's all bull.

Bonus: He looks like a pedophile who can't open his eyes any wider.

And in the short time of writing this, they're all now ripping him apart calling him an attention seeking wanker and how he's wasting ambulance crews time etc.

EDIT: Creeping on this creepy 50+ guy's profile, his liked pages include: 'I WANT A FUCK HARD', 'YoUnG TeEnS' and 'UKgirlfriend'.

*shudder*

Edited by Kookoocachu

Somebody on Facebook has posted some meme about how you don't need TV talent shows to make music and things and how its destroying the music industry. Fair enough perhaps, but they've also posted on Facebook before about how excited they were to be auditioning for X-Factor.

Facebook is a shit for changing stuff under the bonnet though. Occasionally I catch a message in my Feed saying it's no longer going to show me updates from one of my close friends, for no reason. I presume that the ones I don't notice might explain why I increasingly only see updates from about 10 people.

• Paid Members
Somebody on Facebook has posted some meme about how you don't need TV talent shows to make music and things and how its destroying the music industry. Fair enough perhaps, but they've also posted on Facebook before about how excited they were to be auditioning for X-Factor.

Are they planning on bringing it down from the inside?

• Paid Members
Facebook is a shit for changing stuff under the bonnet though. Occasionally I catch a message in my Feed saying it's no longer going to show me updates from one of my close friends, for no reason. I presume that the ones I don't notice might explain why I increasingly only see updates from about 10 people.

What's the benefit for them to do that? I don't have hundreds of strangers on there so I want to see updates from everyone.

• Awards Moderator

Not exactly mind-blowing, but I just saw this:

Mong_zps412ecf94.jpg

She either saw the word hacked and thought 'shit, her head has been severed off', or she thinks evil monsters have crawled out of the screen and sent a load of emails.

And the reason for the stupidly long black-out box isn't because it was Pele commenting, it's because it's one of those tits who puts 'princess' as her middle name. She's 34 with a child.