Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
561318_265880263549247_1450509821_n.jpg

I dont know why, perhaps my irritation with txt speak is in play here, but this update thats been going around from a Post Office written in Black Country slang is REALLY annoying me.

That has to be a publicity stunt. I know some people talk like that, but do they write like that too?!

If you take away the "she" isn't that just a throwback to how all FB statuses used to have to start with your name..?

I think so, I only signed up a few years back. The "she" or "he" is not confined to the start of the sentence though with some of the shite I get in my newsfeed. For example this one the other week.

"You would never begin to understand how she feels"

It is only 1 or 2 people though who do it, and both I put on ignore last week due to them doing it constantly for years.

Edited by jimufctna24

I keep seeing people "liking" and commenting on these Spotted pages, has anyone else come across them as they are the worst things ever, it's the most inane shite but i keep finding myself browsing them and laughing at how awful people in Coventry are.

Also, the "omgz so n so in da blue nova is well fit innit" posts are blatently posted by the person they are meant to be for.

Edited by Merzbow

Who is actually offended by our flag? Where did this shit derive from? Or is it just made-up bollocks by some EDL fanatics after they caught wind that a couple of schools decided not to do a nativity play this year?

It probably originated in one of the papers during a world cup, I'm sure there was a bullshit story at one point about the flag being banned during international event.

• Paid Members

I'm now experiencing the backlash from deleting and blocking my dad. Every single day he asks why, and every single day I give him the same answer. I just don't want him on facebook. Everyday is an argument from where he just won't let it go and I end up shouting at him to get a life.

Every. Day.

• Paid Members
561318_265880263549247_1450509821_n.jpg

I dont know why, perhaps my irritation with txt speak is in play here, but this update thats been going around from a Post Office written in Black Country slang is REALLY annoying me.

I was reading this in a Jamaican accent and then saw it was supposed to be Black Country.

• Paid Members

Solo is right it's Noddy Holder type accent.

I'm from Birmingham, lived here all my 27 years and even I can't understand Black Country accents half the time. All I know is they don't sound a tenth as cool as Jamaican accents do.

• Paid Members

This gem from a friend who took her engagement ring off in a public toilet to wash her hands, then forgot to put it back on and has so lost it:

Ugh, home insurance came back saying that theft is only covered in the home, someone shoot me in the face now.

Well, you deserve to be shot in the face if you thought you could claim for it! The clue