Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Awards Moderator
11 hours ago, ElCece said:

If you had a King Charles Spaniel and had them paint them as King Charles the 1st it would be great but I can't think of any other scenario I would appreciate. 

I don’t want to be that guy ... actually I do. King Charles Spaniels were named after Charles II rather than his dad. Though Charles I definitely had better portraits so if you were going to have a painting, you’re better off with him, historical accuracy be damned.

• Paid Members

I posted this snippet from an issue of Viz to my Facebook today, as I knew some of my Blackburn Rovers loving, Viz following friends would get a giggle out of it, and now other Facebook friends are genuinely baffled that they haven't seen Beyonce declaring her love for Blackburn Rovers before.

IMG_20200616_122308.jpg

On 6/16/2020 at 2:21 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

I posted this snippet from an issue of Viz to my Facebook today, as I knew some of my Blackburn Rovers loving, Viz following friends would get a giggle out of it, and now other Facebook friends are genuinely baffled that they haven't seen Beyonce declaring her love for Blackburn Rovers before.

IMG_20200616_122308.jpg

I've genuinely never seen this before and I'm a Rovers nut. 

When is that from?! Very amusing.

Edited by The King of Old School

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

I've genuinely never seen this before and I'm a Rovers nut. 

When is that from?! Very amusing.

This is from issue 295 of Viz. The issue before the current one. 

• neil locked this topic