Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

(Wrong thread)

Edited by PJ Power
Sorry.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:39 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Seeing as Facebook own WhatsApp I presume it's ok to share the following shite I received this evening:

Hello, all are kindly requested not to come out of your house after 10 pm tonight till tomorrow 5 am.... As their will be spraying medicine in the air in order to kill the COVID-19!!
Share this information to all your friends,relatives and your families...
Thank you!

Not quite the same, but close enough...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

It sounds ominous, but that is just a type of actual fertiliser.

I'm glad you pointed out what was odd about it. As an Old Person with a garden I couldn't see what was wrong. 

A new local Facebook group has been set up by a friend of a friend. He's one of those guys who smokes way too much weed and thinks everything is a conspiracy. Anyway, the Shropshire Corona Resilience Network.  

jQuu55L.png

He's selling some special home made pesto that apparently has Coronavirus healing properties that he's selling for five fucking pounds a jar.

Someone posted a screenshot from the group of him thanking everyone who turned up to the discussion meeting he held the other day. People are commenting, call him out on it and he's jumped in the comments to defend himself and his beliefs. He's using the word sheeple, he's posting David Icke videos, he's claiming the outbreak was deliberate as a way to cut down global population. He claims he works for the NHS, is also a "alternative physician", as well as a part time paedo hunter apparently. 

oGu9eaD.png

He's an absolute nutjob. It just keeps getting better and better. And to top it off, he's one of those guys with a twiddly moustache, wears a purple velvet blazer and rides a unicycle about.

Not a status update but I rarely use Facebook (apart from laughing/crying at the local groups) but the other day for some reason I joined a group called Classic Car Scrapyard Finds and it's probably the best group I've ever seen.

Clean wholesome fun of men perving over scrap cars. And I have no interest in cars at all. Everyone should join. It's lovely.