Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

In amongst all the squabbling on the local group about pasta and bog roll, one lady rolls on with an important question: "On a positive notes , could you recommend someone who could help putting chicken wire around the garden to stop our cat escape ? Thank you"

Now, she's being very polite, and #bekind and all that, but I want to tell her that any cat is bolting higher than some chicken wire.

I reckon if you do it properly with some inward curving it could defo keep less agile cats  in.

Seeing as Facebook own WhatsApp I presume it's ok to share the following shite I received this evening:

Hello, all are kindly requested not to come out of your house after 10 pm tonight till tomorrow 5 am.... As their will be spraying medicine in the air in order to kill the COVID-19!!
Share this information to all your friends,relatives and your families...
Thank you!

• Awards Moderator

Have any of the Facebook lunatics suggested emptying the prisons and letting the crims out to contract the virus yet? So it goes away? Then using the prisons as hospitals? 

I’ve not seen it but surely it’s coming. Ten UKFF points if anyone sees anything along these lines.

• Paid Members
On 3/19/2020 at 8:39 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Seeing as Facebook own WhatsApp I presume it's ok to share the following shite I received this evening:

Hello, all are kindly requested not to come out of your house after 10 pm tonight till tomorrow 5 am.... As their will be spraying medicine in the air in order to kill the COVID-19!!
Share this information to all your friends,relatives and your families...
Thank you!

That’s made me genuinely angry.

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

That’s made me genuinely angry.

I'm just happy to hear that spraying medicine in the air works! Im off into the garden to spray my inhaler around, might even leave a few paracetamol lying about to make sure

5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

It's it @Fog Dude? I feel like at least they would be friends. That's some top level pedantry.

As if I'd use a word like "unclarity" – I'm not Rowan Williams! 

The rest of it's pretty solid, though. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, alanchiz said:

I'm just happy to hear that spraying medicine in the air works! Im off into the garden to spray my inhaler around, might even leave a few paracetamol lying about to make sure

I know you are joking and it is in no way aimed at you but it just reminded me. I work in Primary Care and I've encountered several people who are unable to access there inhalers due to people over ordering there there normap volume or ordering inhalers they don't actually need.

It won't protect you against Covid and the people who do need it may not have access to what is essentially life dependant medication. So if you are one of those people doing this from the bottom of my heart please stop being a selfish cunt. 

I am beginning to see a few more non joking "chunky flu" posts or usual "Ah dont beleive whit yon Azinz Doakturz say" bollocks.

Worse is the "it is the Asian shop then" responds to posts about the cunts selling 50ml hand sanitizer for a ten spot when not looking at the posted evidence which proves otherwise.

These are from previously level headed folk

39 minutes ago, Hugh Thesz said:

I am beginning to see a few more non joking "chunky flu" posts or usual "Ah dont beleive whit yon Azinz Doakturz say" bollocks.

I imagine the most disturbing thing is that you live in Richmond upon Thames.