Sign in to follow this  
SpursRiot2012

Facebook updates that blow your mind

2 hours ago, Slapnut said:

A girl in work this week told me that the fried eggs are actually flying saucers, which is why Haribo is called Starmix.

I was genuinely gobsmacked for a second, before remembering Starmix also contains cola bottles and gummy bears, which is where her logic fell apart.

You mean, also contains space rockets and aliens?

I see the Gammonista are finding out about Stormzy. I too find the best way to prove ‘your’ country and it’s establishment isn’t racist is to shout down a successful black man who answered a question put to him. 

(Possibly needs its own thread?)

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I see the Gammonista are finding out about Stormzy. I too find the best way to prove ‘your’ country and it’s establishment isn’t racist is to shout down a successful black man who answered a question put to him. 

(Possibly needs its own thread?)

Yeah, definitely, because white men are angry on Twitter as well.

You've taken it out of context. The whole quote is, "Gosh, my stomach is clearly not well and I must evacuate my bowls forthwith. I say, that lady looks the type to have pride in keeping her bathroom clean. If it means avoiding soiling myself, I wouldn't mind visiting her shitter".

16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Top bantz on the local group today. Bet all the older members are incredibly confused right about now...

13435-EDE-02-A7-404-C-BE99-E2-F279-ECFE1

Shit. 

Keithen, this Facebook group has been populated in the last 2 weeks with talk of how we need to get rid of the “beggars” in the high street and how they’re “shipped in by Syrian gangs” (yes seriously), so let me have my fun please. Thank you Grandad x