Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Any questions anyone would like asked?

4-A6-B6139-9-FB2-451-E-978-D-B091-BB8188

I would want to ask if this water dispenser has a history of appearing in movies or if this appearance is just a flash in the pan. 

I thought that was a meaty swab.

I told the local townie group I saw some gypsies doing a poo in the aisle in Sainsbury's and an oap slipped in it on their 'gypsy warning' post once. No fucker cottoned on, outrage all round.

In amongst all the squabbling on the local group about pasta and bog roll, one lady rolls on with an important question: "On a positive notes , could you recommend someone who could help putting chicken wire around the garden to stop our cat escape ? Thank you"

Now, she's being very polite, and #bekind and all that, but I want to tell her that any cat is bolting higher than some chicken wire.

19 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

In amongst all the squabbling on the local group about pasta and bog roll, one lady rolls on with an important question: "On a positive notes , could you recommend someone who could help putting chicken wire around the garden to stop our cat escape ? Thank you"

Now, she's being very polite, and #bekind and all that, but I want to tell her that any cat is bolting higher than some chicken wire.

She does not mention the quantity of chicken wire or the size of garden? It could be encased "War Games/old NWA  cage" style.

That Moggy ain't going anywhere without a pin fall/submission first!