Sign in to follow this  
SpursRiot2012

Facebook updates that blow your mind

56 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Give it a month or two and you will! (Itā€™s what da yoot now say to an older generation when they moan)

Ah right! Yeah, I have seen that mentioned a few times come to think of it. Fuck it, if being a "boomer" means I don't spend my time making shit memes, that I'm a happy to be one!

Nah, it's a baby boomer reference, someone born before the mid 60s, who use "Millenial" as a pejorative term and get all gammoned up when it's paid back to them.

Ignoring the ridiculousĀ lies and bigoted spirit of that meme, what really stands out is "FREE benefits"... isn't it kind of the point that the welfare system doesn't charge anyone who needs benefits?Ā 

8 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Ignoring the ridiculousĀ lies and bigoted spirit of that meme, what really stands out is "FREE benefits"... isn't it kind of the point that the welfare system doesn't charge anyone who needs benefits?Ā 

You mean you don't have to pay for your benefits?!

Also, all those "facts" on that list are so easily google-able to prove how bollocks they are. I hope you called them out on it.

Edited by wordsfromlee

11 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

My favourite was the 6-8 childrenĀ planningĀ to go on benefits.Ā 

Someone posted that they thought they felt an earthquake as they got to bed last night, this was the comment in response;

Ā 

Untitled.png

Ā 

No, there was an actual earthquake.

Edited by BomberPat

What time was this? I was still at work at around 7:30 last night and the building actually shook, but it was just as a tram was going past so we assumed it had hit something in the track.