Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators
im%20not%20hot%20or%20gorg.jpg

cldnt agree more girl so tru

I have a coworker who constantly posts those type of images. It's become such a running joke that I've been trying to come up with a really absurd one and putting it out on the internet in the hopes she will share it at some point.

• Paid Members

Here are a couple in the same vain.

shit3k.jpg

shit2.jpg

shiteu.jpg

Desperately shit, yes. But this has all been IN THE PAST 2 HOURS. This person actually has that fucking "don't deserve me at my best" Marilyn Monroe quote as her Facebook banner as well.

That second one is just her begging on bended knee for some unfortunate knob to ask "what's wrong hun?"

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I'm not on the facebook and it would appear to be a wise choice. I just know that my friends would constantly recycle this sort of thing or badger me to sponsor a goat in Kenya.

This is a pure classic.

For all Mothers

(including soon to be Mothers)

MOTHERHOOD

We are sitting at lunch one day when my daughter casually mentions that she and her husband are thinking of "starting a family." "We're taking a survey," she says half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

"It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral.

"I know," she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous vacations."

But that is not what I meant at all. I look at my daughter, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes.

I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will forever be vulnerable.

I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without asking, "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her.

That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die.

I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is, becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub. That an urgent call of "Mum!" will cause her to drop a souffl

What particularly gets me is the line "I don't pretend to be someone I'm not". Aaah, right. That'll be why your posting a description of yourself that some guy who's never met you has written. Stupid cow.

:laugh:

My favourite one of those was when a few of us posted that "Repost if you're a strong black woman who don't need a man". That was fun.

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don

• Paid Members
I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will forever be vulnerable.

Sounds shit. Don't do it girls, get a kitten instead.

This NHS breast enlargement girl is getting an absolute thraping from people isn't she?! Some goon will spew bile on an NHS page, call her a 'slut', 'slag' and allsorts, and then have six thousand likes and comments from flaming torch types screaming misspelt rage. I know it's a bit of a contentious issue, but this kind of angry mob stuff for a tit job really isn't on.