SpursRiot2012

Facebook updates that blow your mind

This one blew my mind the other day -

fan your watchin james bond wee ur mam n dad n in the middle ohh a bit fan a mannys awa ti get killed ur mam cums oot wee "whata bonny rugs they hay " haha acto dekt ahahahhahahahaha

Translation for those of you not familiar with how idiots from Fraserburgh talk -

When you're watching James Bond with your mum and dad and in the middle of a bit when a man is away to get killed your mum comes out with "what pretty rugs they have". Haha, actually decked ahahahhahahahaha.

I'm still none the wiser.

I'm still none the wiser.

Pretty much what I was about to say! The translation doesn't really help.

I'm shocked to say that most people on my facebook post funny & interesting stuff. Unfortunately that means that the morons stand out a lot more, like this guy:

Fuck off e-on you robbing bastards and to top off there robbing shit ive done in my hand :(

Getting pissed the fuck off with every cunt giving Monty chocolate its his main fucking word causes tantrums and is bad for his mouth. It better stop fucking now!!!

FUCKING RAGING!!!!! Lawer appointment it is tomorrow morning.might seem easy going and let things go but i know my fucking rights!

I must look up easy-going in the dictionary to clarify what it means. Oh, and of course, the all-time classic:

Bored is an understatement.

The racist anti-immigration crap tends to be annoying, although you get to the point where you give up on it. I'm also pretty fed up of the people who constantly spout religious passages or insist that the bible needs to be taught in school for people to be decent human beings (I have a Reverand on my Facebook who doesn't ever post anything religious or respond to these things which says it all in my mind) and, to be balanced, the WeFuckScience tossers. Some celeb said on Comic Relief something about a vaccination being like a little miracle and one of those science mongs immeidately typed "Actually, I think you'll find its science". Fuck off. I'm not religious myself but I don't need to post constant moronic statuses about it.

Edit... Forgot to edit out my other facebook accounts name.. Feel free to add my Dog...

Your dog has shit grammar

Give him a break.... He's trying his best. It's hard for him to type with paws.

Edit... Forgot to edit out my other facebook accounts name.. Feel free to add my Dog...

Your dog has shit grammar

I really hope it was your Hogan-dog who posted that. He's calling you out, brother!

IT'S ON!

lPACClP.jpg

That is amazing!

I too also hate the morons that constantly share absolute dogshit about the place. All the fucking "Facebook is going to start charging" and "Watch out for babys beside the road or a sticker on your back window"

Okay, gonna have to ask what this one's actually about. Either way, it's making me feel great about my Facebook friends.

They are supposedly letters from the police warning people of various bits of utter fucking shit. Once being finding a baby chair (with or without doll) beside a random country road.. stopping here for these means you are going to get gang raped/robbed/forced to watch repeats of AbFab

Same with the sticker.. apparently gangs of pigeons are going about putting things on windows so that when you get in your car, then start it up.. you see this, get out (Leaving the car running) and the gangs steal your car..

People CONSTANTLY share all this shit.

They are supposedly letters from the police warning people of various bits of utter fucking shit. Once being finding a baby chair (with or without doll) beside a random country road.. stopping here for these means you are going to get gang raped/robbed/forced to watch repeats of AbFab

Same with the sticker.. apparently gangs of pigeons are going about putting things on windows so that when you get in your car, then start it up.. you see this, get out (Leaving the car running) and the gangs steal your car..

People CONSTANTLY share all this shit.

Jeeeesus christ. I thought some of my Facebook friends were tits but I'm spoilt rotten really.

You forgot to edit her name out of the URL too. Vicky Macauly will love the UKFF asking for side-on pictures of her tits.

It's ok, her profile is private. Er so I'm told anyway...

I'm sure I've seen that girl somewhere, but I don't know her personally. How do you know her, Donkey Dick?

[evil dog]

#heel

I know, I totally got the HHH/Lesnar dynamic the wrong way round in the picture. That's a killer right there.

You forgot to edit her name out of the URL too. Vicky Macauly will love the UKFF asking for side-on pictures of her tits.

It's ok, her profile is private. Er so I'm told anyway...

I'm sure I've seen that girl somewhere, but I don't know her personally. How do you know her, Donkey Dick?

She added me years ago. I dont know her personally