Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

The racist anti-immigration crap tends to be annoying, although you get to the point where you give up on it. I'm also pretty fed up of the people who constantly spout religious passages or insist that the bible needs to be taught in school for people to be decent human beings (I have a Reverand on my Facebook who doesn't ever post anything religious or respond to these things which says it all in my mind) and, to be balanced, the WeFuckScience tossers. Some celeb said on Comic Relief something about a vaccination being like a little miracle and one of those science mongs immeidately typed "Actually, I think you'll find its science". Fuck off. I'm not religious myself but I don't need to post constant moronic statuses about it.

I too also hate the morons that constantly share absolute dogshit about the place. All the fucking "Facebook is going to start charging" and "Watch out for babys beside the road or a sticker on your back window"

Okay, gonna have to ask what this one's actually about. Either way, it's making me feel great about my Facebook friends.

They are supposedly letters from the police warning people of various bits of utter fucking shit. Once being finding a baby chair (with or without doll) beside a random country road.. stopping here for these means you are going to get gang raped/robbed/forced to watch repeats of AbFab

Same with the sticker.. apparently gangs of pigeons are going about putting things on windows so that when you get in your car, then start it up.. you see this, get out (Leaving the car running) and the gangs steal your car..

People CONSTANTLY share all this shit.

• Paid Members
They are supposedly letters from the police warning people of various bits of utter fucking shit. Once being finding a baby chair (with or without doll) beside a random country road.. stopping here for these means you are going to get gang raped/robbed/forced to watch repeats of AbFab

Same with the sticker.. apparently gangs of pigeons are going about putting things on windows so that when you get in your car, then start it up.. you see this, get out (Leaving the car running) and the gangs steal your car..

People CONSTANTLY share all this shit.

Jeeeesus christ. I thought some of my Facebook friends were tits but I'm spoilt rotten really.

You forgot to edit her name out of the URL too. Vicky Macauly will love the UKFF asking for side-on pictures of her tits.

It's ok, her profile is private. Er so I'm told anyway...

I'm sure I've seen that girl somewhere, but I don't know her personally. How do you know her, Donkey Dick?

You forgot to edit her name out of the URL too. Vicky Macauly will love the UKFF asking for side-on pictures of her tits.

I'm sure I've seen that girl somewhere, but I don't know her personally. How do you know her, Donkey Dick?

She added me years ago. I dont know her personally

She added me years ago. I dont know her personally

Is this a common thing on Facebook? Adding people you don't know? I mean, I've added people on here or people I've interacted with over Twitter etc but I'd not accept a friend request from someone I knew nothing about. Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

• Paid Members

If I was going to remove people from Facebook, it would be all the people I do know personally. I only really use it to interact with people I don't know and use it for educational and information purposes and it's extremely useful like that. And it means there's very few of the sort of updates I see that you lot are posting about. Really, if these people are morons and they're posting this inane bollocks...why do you still friend them? It's there for you not to have to see it, the fact that people keep that sort of shit on their Facebook blows my mind perhaps more than the statuses themselves.