Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I was going to go in lads, see what I can do in that group, but you have to take a bloody exam to get in! The second question is tricky. It depends whether they are royalists or 'the Queen killed Diana' lunatic conspiracy type Diana fans as to what you should put.

Screenshot_20190128-121734_Facebook.thumb.jpg.a8cab9cd425fe8b8ae2b42ca738fffd5.jpg

Go down the Nazi reptile route. If that fails, try again and say you love them so much, you have a Prince Albert. If that also fails, set up a group called “The REAL Princess Diana - keep her memory alive”.

• Paid Members

What's with this trend of using someone's name to make your unfunny comment/meme scan better? You see it all the time in those God awful memes that twats share, all with that terrible sarcastic tone. They always end with something like "That's right Susan, I'm sure your email to Phil an Fern is gonna stop Brexit!!11 😂😂😂"  

Edited by gmoney
emojis

• Paid Members

I kind of wish I could see how it goes just for the reaction of the other customers. Unless they only have enough room for 12.

14 minutes ago, Duke said:

I'm not sure you're the target demo tbf 

It’s my favourite pub!!!! The bloody cheek. What if I fancied a quiet Thursday night drink? There are some cracking replies. She’s not joking, they don’t 

570-ED78-B-E242-4-B64-8-FDF-A34-CBDD6-FE

Edited by SuperBacon