Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

38 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Not Facebook but fits right in:

Today the radio was talking about Whatsapp Gold.
There is a video that will be launched tomorrow in Whatsapp and is called Martinelli. Do not open it. Goes into your phone and nothing you do will fix it.
Spread the word if you know someone.
If you receive a message to update Whatsapp Gold * Do not open it!
They just announced that the virus is serious.
Send it to everyone.

Thanks, just shared with all my friends.

I can't tell if the middle-aged women I used to work with are genuinely this stupid or if they're trolling

I would like to thank friends for telling me how to do the bypass. Well, I tried what so many have been putting down. I wondered where everybody had been! 
This is good to know: It's ridiculous to have over 400 friends and only 25 are allowed to see my post.
I ignored this post earlier, but It WORKS!! I have a whole new news feed. I’m seeing posts from people I haven’t seen in years. 
Here’s how to bypass the system FB now has in place that limits posts on your news feed. 
Their new algorithm chooses the same few people - about 25 - who will read your posts. Therefore, 
Hold your finger down anywhere in this post and "copy" will pop up. Click "copy". Then go your page, start a new post and put your finger anywhere in the blank field. "Paste" will pop up and click paste. 
This will bypass the system.

Time to do some deleting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I was going to go in lads, see what I can do in that group, but you have to take a bloody exam to get in! The second question is tricky. It depends whether they are royalists or 'the Queen killed Diana' lunatic conspiracy type Diana fans as to what you should put.

Screenshot_20190128-121734_Facebook.thumb.jpg.a8cab9cd425fe8b8ae2b42ca738fffd5.jpg

• Paid Members

One for the reason context and tone in a message on Facebook really is everything.

ITV's got a new Fred and Rose West Documentary airing Thursday night so naturally as he was born in Herefordshire local news has reported about it. Put up a link about an article about the new Fred and Rose West show;

First comment I see is a wife to her husband she tagged in it:

"Saw this and thought of you honey"

Probably not the best choice of words.