an apology

Hi Guys

Im probbaly going to open myself up to a whole bunch of sh*t but what the hell. I know that ive got very little credibility (deserved admitedly), due to some inane comments, sid posts and some silly antics from my youth (Warrior, DDP etc).

With that said, i'd really like to put a line under all that and start a fresh here, as i really do enjoy this board and despite popular belief dont enjoy p*****g people off etc.

Feel free to call me a sad c**t, but I just thought i'd put it out there, and be man enough to say "ive posted some guff" and deserve the sh*t that has come my way, but i'd like to say "fresh start" and hope my peers on this board accept this as the genuine apology it is

Cheers Guys

JRPO

Wasn't aware that i had, but hey ho guys was just trying to do the right thing.

If it makes you feel better let the insults and nastiness commence. Just thought it was the right thing to do to try and build a better rep on here

Thing is guys at least im legit with it, as could easily have rejoined under a different name with no aggro.

Enjoy the rest of your night guys

Wasn't aware that i had, but hey ho guys was just trying to do the right thing.

If it makes you feel better let the insults and nastiness commence. Just thought it was the right thing to do to try and build a better rep on here

Thing is guys at least im legit with it, as could easily have rejoined under a different name with no aggro.

Enjoy the rest of your night guys

Yes, because throbbers rejoining with a new account always ends well.

• Paid Members

cameo-red-cup-weiner-package-word-up.jpg

Yoh pretty ladies around the world

Got a weird thing to show you,

So tell all the boys and girls.

Tell your brother, your sister

And mama too, cause they're

About to go down

And you'll know just what to do.

blackmon.jpg

Wave your hands in the air

Like you don't care, glide by

The People as they start to look and stare.

Do you dance, do your dance quick

Mama, come on baby, tell me what's

The Word, ah

• Paid Members

These threads always go the same way:-

1) Berk puts up thread saying he / she is sorry / wants one last chance / didn't mean to be a berk / only wants to post about wrestling.

2) People tell him / her that they are a berk.

3) Berk gets all sadface and tells people that he / she hopes they are happy with their insults and carries on posting utter bollocks anyway.

Archived