RudoReels 30% off sale through Sunday

RudoReels

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know I'm running a 30% off sale at RudoReels.com.

This is good for all DVD purchases. I'm based in the US, and international shipping can add up, so here's a chance to load up on wrestling glory and save a few bucks in the process. I'm having some issues with international shipping with Google Checkout, so I'd recommend sticking with Paypal.

Just use the code "SALEMANIA" at checkout and you're golden.

Here's some new additions from the past few months:

There's also a download section. All downloads are in ISO format and are IDENTICAL to DVD versions. With an ISO file you can play them as-is in VLC Media Player or burn them to disc with ImgBurn. All downloads are priced at half their DVD counterpart's price, so you're saving a few bucks in the long run. Plus, no need to wait for shipping. Due to the decreased prices I rarely run sales on downloads, and they are not included with this sale.

Here's my 100% free Sampler DVD for you all to try out, hope you'll enjoy it. Make sure you temporarily turn your adblock off as sometimes my download buttons don't show up. (Remember, if you're paying shipping for a download, you're using the wrong shopping cart.)

http://rudoreels.com/store/downloads-1/rud...r-download.html

Also, if international stuff isn't your thing, I've got an extensive collection ranging from your usual Raws & Nitros to more obscure stuff like USWA, Stampede, Mid-South, and World Class. Just get ahold of me privately.

....Loads of recent puro from NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, Zero1, and others, including last week's New Japan Cup. New titles added daily.

..Which originate from the Web (mostly from Sri Lanka to be more specific); .mp4s, avi etc. & with a handful of exceptions, are of pretty questionable quality & hardly worthy of the title 'DVD'. Given the source, anyone with a bit of gumption & maybe $10 for access to the relevant filehost, can obtain them.

....Loads of recent puro from NJPW, AJPW, NOAH, Zero1, and others, including last week's New Japan Cup. New titles added daily.

..Which originate from the Web (mostly from Sri Lanka to be more specific); .mp4s, avi etc. & with a handful of exceptions, are of pretty questionable quality & hardly worthy of the title 'DVD'. Given the source, anyone with a bit of gumption & maybe $10 for access to the relevant filehost, can obtain them.

Nope, these are direct recordings from DVR. Please don't jump to conclusions without asking.

I understand the concern though as I wouldn't want to pay for something freely available, either!

Aside from a NJPW iPPV or two (labeled as such) I avoid such sources as much as I can. Sometimes mistakes happen, as I am human like anyone else, but I can assure you this 2013 stuff is top notch.

Just for the record, RudoReels does not offer MP4 or AVI conversions. These are the exact same discs the likes of IVP Videos offer, straight to DVD recordings or VHS conversions. I.e. the standard for this kind of footage. The downloads offered are in ISO format and are exact copies of the physical discs, but offered in a way that allows for burning them onto discs at home and reducing the price charged for them. The quality is in no way effected by this and the discs remain identical to the original physical disc.

RudoReels offered two MP4 (720p) conversion i am aware of, which were the 2012 and 2013 Jan 4th NJPW Dome show. These discs were created from the live streams of these shows and this was done to offer it to those who might want it promptly (the shows were up within 48hrs of the event taking place and split across multiple discs to retain the best possible quality). This shows were clearly labeled to identify their source and there was no attempt to cover this fact up, the products were offered purely to allow people to get hold of the shows quickly if they wanted it. I.e. a long time before straight to DVD versions were available. In the case of the 2012 show, this has since been replaced on the site with a straight to DVD version as this became available.

I don't mean to sound rude, but you clearly don't know where he sources his footage or how he operates his business, whereas i do. So you really shouldn't be posting comments like this when they are 100% untrue. Am i Rudo Reels? No. But i do know him and have actually been responsible for personally converting stacks of DVDs to ISOs for the site. So i have much more knowledge than most about his business practices and how things operate.

Thanks GM.

I'm not looking to cause any problems and I understand jumping to those conclusions as I might have thought the same in your shoes. All I'm saying is to assume without even asking doesn't help anyone, it just creates an immediate stigma for someone who doesn't deserve it. It's all good though and I appreciate anyone hearing me out.

Tell you what-

Next 5 people to PM me a title selection and their email address can pick a free download of their choice. All I ask is you let others know whether it was a dastardly AVI convert or not. (It won't be.) I've got to do a post office run (and I just woke up) so if I don't get to you fast just hang tight for a few.

Note that free download = 1 disc so don't pick a 5 DVD set. ;)

Archived