CallingSpots

• Moderators
Fuck off, those first two lines are him being a clever cunt, they are incomprehensible in the context of this thread.

I am indeed a clever cunt. You're 50%, I think it's obvious which half.

Fuck off, those first two lines are him being a clever cunt, they are incomprehensible in the context of this thread.

And I've posted this the morning after!!

And for those joining in this morning, what Dingbat posted isn't what the first post said at all . That's him being a clever cunt too. I don't blame the OP for deleting it and fucking off, after the response he got.

If he can't take criticism he shouldn't be on any wrestling forum, let alone this one.

Same goes for you really.

• Moderators

And anyway, the OP fairly got a hostile response as he was plugging a service for which he charges (and expecting us to plug it for free) as well. Business concerns who treat the forum in that way have always got a (rightly) rough reception if they use the main forum as their free advertising space, so get off your fucking white horse Summerslamnumbers and go back to bed. The fact the OP deleted the post speaks volumes in my eyes, quite frankly.

Didn't know about the charging thing. Was he suggesting that you pay to discuss WM17? I missed that bit.

The bit about not taking criticism doesn't make sense. I think that's half the problem with some of the posters on here. You don't have to be bitter because you enjoy watching wrestling. Fucking live with it or give it up FFS.

I can't go back to bed, much as I'd love to, got to take the wife shopping for our forthcoming New York trip....

• Moderators

No-one's making you post here if you don't like it. And your sarcasm is greatly misplaced as, if you remember correctly, the OP indeed told us how we can buy his fanzine, where from, and how much.

And most people here really aren't bitter about watching wrestling, in fact it's a very positive forum about wrestling, almost having an unwritten mantra of "well, there's going to be at least something good on the show even if it's just someone's singlet".

Archived