Smackdown Spoilers 15/03

d-d-d-dAz

Somebody suggested MenBack (shit, I know) teaming up against The Sheild, which would be excellent.

That would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Plus I absolutely don't want Menry teaming with Rycack.

Whoever brought it up (can't recall who it was) suggested Ryback recruiting Menry as somebody that can finally shut The Sheild up. It made sense in that context. I couldn't care less either way to be honest, those two battering any combination of superstars would be Wrestlemania-worthy.

I do hope this moaning about Henry facing Ryback (and almost certainly losing) is tongue in cheek, if it was people moaning about how Punk shouldn't be in a match he might lose there'd be uproar on here

Anyway, I hope and think it will be Ryback and Henry at Mania, which would lead to Orton and Sheamus teaming with Show but not really trusting him then him proving himself to them in the 6 man at Mania only for Orton to eventually turn on Sheamus to give The Shield the win and turn Orton heel

• Paid Members

If Ryback did indeed face Henry I can't help but feel there must be some chance of them fucking up the "Wrestlemania Moment" people are talking about it. That is Ryback hitting Henry with his finisher - I remember Ryback failing to lift Tensai up for it and looking a right plonker. Henry's even bigger so there's got to be a realistic chance of them both looking like twats if they tried that.

If Ryback did indeed face Henry I can't help but feel there must be some chance of them fucking up the "Wrestlemania Moment" people are talking about it. That is Ryback hitting Henry with his finisher - I remember Ryback failing to lift Tensai up for it and looking a right plonker. Henry's even bigger so there's got to be a realistic chance of them both looking like twats if they tried that.

They'll just have to wing it and have Ryback go for a shooting star press as the new finish

I do hope this moaning about Henry facing Ryback (and almost certainly losing) is tongue in cheek, if it was people moaning about how Punk shouldn't be in a match he might lose there'd be uproar on here

Haha, that's brilliant. The UKFF's love of Henry is indeed equal to the spacker forums love of Punk. To be fair, both guys are in their prime right now so both guys deserve a lot of praise anyway.

Are people crying because they think Ryback vs Henry is happening, or because they think it isn't?

Smackdown was alright. The story with Sheamus, Orton and The Shield kept the show interesting with the twists and turns.

Fandango getting Khali to say his name was exactly as you'd expect it to be. There's a rumour that Jericho's facing Fandango at WrestleMania, which I really hope turns out to be true. Ziggler and Big E getting involved with the tag champs sets up something for WrestleMania as well, hopefully. I wish Big E wore a different outfit. I skipped through most of the main event, but Swagger looked strong at the end. I still don't think anyone's buying into him at all, but WWE are giving it a go at least.

The Bellas are still terrible actors, worse than AJ and as bad as Ryder. I used to love Layla, but she's been shit since she came back. Maybe this impending heel turn will bring about the return of Michelle McCool and make Layla good again.

• Paid Members
I remember Ryback failing to lift Tensai up for it and looking a right plonker.

On Raw, which everybody remembers. Nobody remembers that he'd actually managed to do it on Smackdown, before the one that got fucked up.

• Paid Members

That Shield/Ryback/Henry segment was bloody brilliant. You've got my three current favorite acts in wrestling together and it's pure gold. This whole buisness is the only thing I'm excited to see at Wrestlemania.

Archived