DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I walked into the sitting room after reading my daughter Oi! Frog, Oi! Cat, Oi! Dog and Oi! Duck Billed Playpus for bedtime and the missus was engrossed in Terminator 2, which I wasn’t expecting, beca

My poor missus had to put up with me kicking off over the whole debacle when I walked in the door last night after it. The poor woman. She was only about to get into bed and had to deal with a 39 year

Speaking of Jack Lemmon, my brother once worked at the Box Office in The Strand theatre.  Jack Lemmon was performing in a play there, he seemed down to earth but kept himself to himself.  Out of respe

Posted Images

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Men In Black International. Erm, the cast was alright, I suppose. 

I didn't mind it, really, but mostly because of low expectations and yeah, the cast too.

3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I didn't mind it, really, but mostly because of low expectations and yeah, the cast too.

The cast was the only reason I watched it really. I smiled a few times. Harmless movie that passed the time a little.

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

The cast was the only reason I watched it really. I smiled a few times. Harmless movie that passed the time a little.

That pretty much sums it up for me!  Was reading it was meant to be a Jump Street crossover originally but it did feel like a franchise movie too far. 

• Paid Members

Zombeavers (Netflix)

Self-knowing but not too much that it becomes insufferable. The zombeavers were really funny designs and reminded me of Critters. I laughed a lot because I'm a knob.

Laughter in Paradise (Talking Pictures TV)

Lovely 50s comedy with Alastair Sim and George Cole especially hilarious. A sort of four-way Brewster's Millions, perfect if you love a bit of Ealing.

Welcome to Sarajevo (Amazon Prime rental)

Michael Winterbottom is a very uneven director and I would have liked to have seen him direct more mature films like this. Then again, we might never have got 24 Hour Party People. Really strong and occasionally distressing but really well made and acted.

• neil locked this topic