DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
I get the feeling there probably wasn't an answer I could have given to that question that didn't end in a similar reply from you.

Well you're wrong. Although I must admit you did at least surprise me, I wasn't expecting an answer that involved your irritation stemming from him looking half-Chinese. Extraordinary.

• Paid Members

Dash is being incredibly harsh to Malkovich, he has been in some shite but of the top of my head I liked him in In The Line of Fire, Of Mice and Men, Con-Air and he has his fans. He's best off as a villain though.

Just watched the recent remake of Evil Dead and it was damn good, I liked how they used mostly practical effects. and a great few homages to the first 2 films I even liked the SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

The cameo from Bruce Campbell and his Groovy line was great

• Paid Members
I get the feeling there probably wasn't an answer I could have given to that question that didn't end in a similar reply from you.

Well you're wrong. Although I must admit you did at least surprise me, I wasn't expecting an answer that involved your irritation stemming from him looking half-Chinese. Extraordinary.

Fucking hell man, it was just a joke. I did specify a stressed middle aged Chinese man too, no need to make it sound racist.

• Paid Members
Watched warm bodies, pretty much thought it was a massive pile of dog shit also John Malkovich is an overated arsehole the only great thing he has ever done is Cyrus the Virus .

Yeah I missed this and you're dead wrong.

Dash is being incredibly harsh to Malkovich, he has been in some shite but of the top of my head I liked him in In The Line of Fire, Of Mice and Men, Con-Air and he has his fans. He's best off as a villain though.

I'll admit I have never seen In The Line of Fire or Of Mice and Men, but ever since I had to endure Being John Malkovich I have thought of the man as a pretentious tit. I still think he was brilliant in Con Air but the rest of what I have seen do especially as of late I just can't help but think... What. A. Dick.

• Paid Members

If you liked him in Con-Air you'll probably like him in In The Line of Fire, it's a great movie. He definitely copped alot of flack for Being John Malkovich which I haven't seen

Edited by Maverick

I'll admit I have never seen In The Line of Fire or Of Mice and Men, but ever since I had to endure Being John Malkovich I have thought of the man as a pretentious tit. I still think he was brilliant in Con Air but the rest of what I have seen do especially as of late I just can't help but think... What. A. Dick.

Hang on, Are we pretending that the following films don't exist then?

Empire Of The Sun

Dangerous Liaisons