Wrestlemania Party - Belushis, Shepherds Bush, London

Hooked On

Hey guys,

After so many of you guys came to our Royal Rumble Party in January, Hooked On Wrestling would like to invite you to our Wrestlemania Party on April 7th.

In association with Wrestletalk TV and Ministry Of Slam Radio, the party will be hosted at Belushi's Shepherds Bush in West London.

Obviously we will be showing the PPV on multiple screens but we will also have live music and a Wrestlemania themed quiz. The MOS boys will be broadcasting their show live from the venue.

The Rumble party was a blast so hope many of you can make it this time.

Tickets:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I may do also. I feel like staying up to watch it live but if none of my mates fancy it this may be a better option than watching it on my own whilst logged into UKFF chat.

I'll know closer to the time. What's the capacity of the venue? Is it likely to book out?

I assume you'll post an update here if it gets to the stage where it's almost sold out, right?

Might pop down to this as I'm only 15 minute walk from the premises. For those worried about hanging around for an hour or so there is a shisha-type food place which I'm 90% sure is open 24/7. Can't comment on the food or even what it looks like inside but it's a suggestion.

Archived