Shoot Interviews

iamthedoctor

I have a huge amount of recent and past shoots in mp3 format send me a pm if you interested in a list.

My shoot interviews when I encode them are all Hi-quality I use pinnacle studio ultimate to remaster all shoot ints too.

anything low quality my sony nwze453 wont touch it it's like listening to the radio at like 4-5am not to wake any one up. & u are on a coach ect all u can hear is the engine goin ten to the dozen.

I have a huge amount of recent and past shoots in mp3 format send me a pm if you interested in a list.

My shoot interviews when I encode them are all Hi-quality I use pinnacle studio ultimate to remaster all shoot ints too.

anything low quality my sony nwze453 wont touch it it's like listening to the radio at like 4-5am not to wake any one up. & u are on a coach ect all u can hear is the engine goin ten to the dozen.

Just a word of advice mate, with the reputation you have gained yourself around here with the Japanese tape debacle it might be advisable not to question the way other people go about things. im pretty sure iv dealt with wwffan2 before and never had a issue. Questioning the way good traders work isn't something that's going to help your reputation.

Archived