Coventry Wrestlemania Weekend... Stuff!

Quentin

• Paid Members

AMP results from last night:

AMP No.1 Contender's Tournament - Scott Grimm def. Tyler Bate (subbing for Mark Andrews)

Dow Jones def. Chris Brooks

Jekkel & Zack Sabre Jr. def. The Hunter Bros.

'1st Graduate of the AMP Academy' Mike Peace def. 'The Golden Boy' Terry Seddon

Main Event: 'The Twiztid Angel' Edgar Stryfe def. Chase Alexander

And a reminder that THE SHOW IS TODAY! COME TO THE SHOW! TODAY! SHOW! YOU! YES YOU! COME TO IT!

• Paid Members

Well if I may say so, that was a return to form last night. Thanks to all who came along and I hope you had as much fun as we did. Results were as follows.

Scott Grimm defeated Local Jobber #2 in about ten seconds. Following the match, Dave Mastiff challenged Grimm to REAL fight, leading to...

Scott Grimm and Dave Mastiff went to a double DQ and had to be separated after the match.

Terry Seddon defeated Sebastian Radclaw. Professor Lex showed up mid-way through with Zombie Chris Stone. They were quickly sent packing

Zack Sabre Jr defeated Mark Andrews by submission in an absolute belter

The Henchmen beat Tyler Bate and Chris Brookes with their Five Moves Of Doom

Damian Dunne beat Lee Hunter with a spectacular springboard codebreaker

Majik pinned Eddie Dennis to retain the title. After the match, Majik and Gabriel Grey put the boots to Dennis, until they were run out of the ring by Devilman, who made it very clear that he is coming for the gold.

We are also pleased to announce a return to the former "Tam" or "Jolly Beggar" building, now known as Club M on August 18th. You will also be able to stick around after the show and watch WWE Summerslam live at Club M. Details to follow.

We'd love to hear you guys give your thoughts on the event. GO!

**EDIT** Sorry we didn't get a chance to respond Mr Lawrence! Very busy setting up for the show by then. Hope you were able to come along and weren't outraged by the entry fee!

We'd love to hear you guys give your thoughts on the event. GO!

The highlight for me during this one was Dennis taking Majik on a tour, chopping him in various corners of the room including the bar and, hilariously, THE EMPTY PISSY SEAT IN THE FRONT ROW!! Oh, how I cried.

I thought you looked overly pleased. Your time will come. Bastards....

Great show, really really enjoyed it.

. First time i had ever been to one of these shows and i can't say enough good things about it.

Local jobber 2 was great, i had to leave just before the end of the last match and i was hoping jobber would get to nail before the end of the night, shame he never. The henchmen were very entertaining, zabre and andrews match was excellent with a bit of most wrestling styles involved. Radclaw was quality. Overall a great night.

I think i clocked the geezer u are on about who pissed himself. He looked a bit simple if its the one im thinking off - i was stood on my own at the bar all night and enjoyed watching alot of the crowd as well as the wrestling.

On a side note the only slight thing it was missing was a fit valet for one of the wrestlers, but thats just me being a dirty cunt i suppose.

• Paid Members

Very fair assessment from Benny. Pleasure to read as always. We were massively disappointed by "Clusterfuck II" but this really did feel like the standard we want for ourselves. Glad you enjoyed yourself Mr Lawrence!

CLICK HERE for a great set of photos of the show by Y2Grae Photography who was ringside on Sunday. Like this...

61533_279156868885142_1950894885_n.jpg

...this...

16196_279151268885702_438295322_n.jpg

...this...

535927_279167845550711_1440998126_n.jpg

... and this...

564475_279160692218093_1146867661_n.jpg

Archived