UKW: Revolt - BRITISH WRESTLING IS BACK ON TV!

Costello

419227_278459345618374_273047140_n.png

Hi everyone! My name is Lewis - I'm currently producing a new six-part TV series for UKW in Yorkshire. It's very different to anything they've done before, and I think its a great move forward for British wrestling, with some outstanding talent involved. I'm really looking forward to it, put it that way! Our live tapings take place on April 13th & 14th at the UKW Thunderdome in Wakefield, which is currently being rennovated for the occasion. Its been a lot of fun putting this together! Tickets went on sale yesterday - a great crowd is vital for the TV tapings, as I'm sure you'll know, so if you're able to support this move by coming to the tapings, please do. The shows are going to be amazing, and if we have a good crowd to boot, this could really grow! For more information, have a look at us on Facebook!

TAPINGS - Saturday April 13th, Sunday April 14th

VENUE - UKW Thunderdome, 46 Engine Lane, Horbury Bridge, Wakefield, Horbury, WF4 5NW

TIMES - 8pm

TICKET LINK - CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS

PRICES -

which month will this be airing in? :D

fixed this for you, anyway overall the thing which will catch my attention the most is how the renovation goes because not being disrespectful to UKW but the venue looked shabby before.

• Paid Members
which month will this be airing in? :D

fixed this for you, anyway overall the thing which will catch my attention the most is how the renovation goes because not being disrespectful to UKW but the venue looked shabby before.

Just the venue

Archived