Japan Wrestling Tapes Value

WWFE8791

I'd have been interested in the Pancrase stuff as I don't think you can get originals here, and I like the sexy box designs.

But yeah, this sounds well dodgy. Someone who buys a load of stuff, immediately buries them in a walk-in wardrobe under 8ft of shit, and then somehow "long forgets" about the items he bought a day before - that's almost some ajmcstyles-returning the shoes on his feet level shit. Almost.

to proove I'm not lying.... oh i love to shut ppl up too :)

What u guna say now?

2_zps53b4b3b5.png

1_zps6bbc0bdd.png

If anyone wants more pics just ask.

• Moderators
I also have a feeling you are Michael Coles, gimmick4live and live2winforever.

This is correct. Don't buy from this guy.

and what proof do u have that makes u think I'm a scam artist?

Those pictures you just posted are hosted on the Photobucket account of 'gimmick4live'.

I'd have been interested in the Pancrase stuff as I don't think you can get originals here, and I like the sexy box designs.

But yeah, this sounds well dodgy. Someone who buys a load of stuff, immediately buries them in a walk-in wardrobe under 8ft of shit, and then somehow "long forgets" about the items he bought a day before - that's almost some ajmcstyles-returning the shoes on his feet level shit. Almost.

to proove I'm not lying.... oh i love to shut ppl up too :)

What u guna say now?

2_zps53b4b3b5.png

1_zps6bbc0bdd.png

If anyone wants more pics just ask.

What you've posted there, is a picture of a load of shitty, Highspots (possibly coop...never thought I'd have cause to use that word again) tapes - not originals! We gonna drag this thing out or just give it up?

• Paid Members
What u guna say now?

I'm "guna" say "u" seem dodgy as fuck.

You admitted yourself you lied before. Although I still don't get the reason why you felt the need to make up some elaborate lie about walk-in wardrobes in the first place. Why not just wait until you actually have the tapes before starting a thread?

In light of Astro's post, sorry but I think it's pretty obvious you're a dishonest, shady wrong 'un.

If anyone is after UWF or any wrestling DVDs head over too powerbomb.org.uk, I'm sure some one will have what you after....

And Michael Coles is found out very quickly if he ever manages to get though the registertion. No KISS f.ns allowed I'm afraid...

One more thing, could some please post his YouTube videos...

Archived