FS: European event poster ft.Les Kellet from 1961 !

wrestlemaniacx

Hi guys!

i have an incredible piece of wrestling history for sale that is a real eye catcher, it is an original event poster from a wrestling card held waaaaaayyyyyyy back in 1961. The left bottom corner is missing but otherwise this has miraculously (sp?) surived in great shape all these years, the paper is really thin so this could've easily been ripped apart years ago,and the colors are still very vibrant, no sun fading to be found.

Some of the names might ring a bell but arguably the biggest name on it is Less kellet from world of sport fame.

i can not ship this with the frame that would be too dangerous with the glass....but i will make sure i ship this as safely as i can in a poster tube, i will roll it up carefully,which is better than folding to avoid tears or creases, and i will put some other random posters and stuff around it so it will be packed in the best possible way.

Due to the age and rarity i will set my price at 100

Hi guys!

i have an incredible piece of wrestling history for sale that is a real eye catcher, it is an original event poster from a wrestling card held waaaaaayyyyyyy back in 1961. The left bottom corner is missing but otherwise this has miraculously (sp?) surived in great shape all these years, the paper is really thin so this could've easily been ripped apart years ago,and the colors are still very vibrant, no sun fading to be found.

Some of the names might ring a bell but arguably the biggest name on it is Less kellet from world of sport fame.

i can not ship this with the frame that would be too dangerous with the glass....but i will make sure i ship this as safely as i can in a poster tube, i will roll it up carefully,which is better than folding to avoid tears or creases, and i will put some other random posters and stuff around it so it will be packed in the best possible way.

Due to the age and rarity i will set my price at 100

exactly, just because you can copy something doesn't mean the original loses value at all. In this day and age with technology and 3D printers and whatnot you can almost recreate anything you want,almost to perfection. you could look up scans of every wwe ppv poster ever made and go print it in large format and frame it, sure it will look good but you can't copy history.

i know this european stuff isn't to everybodys tastes but i figured a UK board is a better place than an american board to sell it.

Archived