Jack Swagger arrested for DUI and possession of marijuana

pain-giver

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not that im to fussed by his angle lite tribute act anyway. Dutch was good, going to interesting to see how WWE cover this up

I wouldn't say it's an angle lite tribute at all, it closer resembles (slightly) the JBL gimmick if anything, and that's a stretch.

You smoking what Swaggers smoking? The only resemblance to JBL is the angle he did with Eddie about immigrants. Apart from that, their worlds apart.

Not that im to fussed by his angle lite tribute act anyway. Dutch was good, going to interesting to see how WWE cover this up

I wouldn't say it's an angle lite tribute at all, it closer resembles (slightly) the JBL gimmick if anything, and that's a stretch.

You smoking what Swaggers smoking? The only resemblance to JBL is the angle he did with Eddie about immigrants. Apart from that, their worlds apart.

Not really. Remember that segment when JBL went to the border stopping immigrants?

• Paid Members

That's why he said it's a stretch.

• Paid Members

The only words I can think of that describe Swagger's idiocy are "face" and "palm". If WWE do keep the gimmick with Dutch going, I reckon they're going to take it out of Swagger's hide after WrestleMania, when the angle's done and dusted. Right now, they need to keep it up because of the attention it's getting, because they've just introduced Dutch who's done well straight off the bat, but most importantly, because they need it for Del Rio.

Of course, they might find a way to do it before WM, but I reckon they probably figure it'd be too much hassle, given the amount of time they've invested in the current storyline and in Swagger.

I know it was a joke post, but I think Menry's a PERFECT slot-in here. Imagine Zeb spewing all his shite stood next to the blackest man of all time, but being able to twist his words just enough so he appeared not racist by his chestnut of logic that "Look, my big mate's black, so there". They can kick it off by Swagger losing to someone terrible on Monday, causing Zeb to chew him out then stick Menry on him for being a no-good loser.

And plus, Mark Henry's fucking top and deserves that Mania spot more than Swagger anyway.

Archived