Jack Swagger arrested for DUI and possession of marijuana

pain-giver

Source: 411mania

UPDATED: TMZ has updated their story, noting that Swagger was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence after being pulled over for speeding. A search of the vehicle revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana. Swagger was with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding, which are all misdemeanors.

ORIGINAL: According to TMZ, WWE's Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi. Swagger was leaving a Smackdown taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for unspecified traffic violations.

He was taken in by local sheriff's deputies and later released on his own recognizance. When reached for a comment, WWE stated the following

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe it after the biggest push ever. Does this mean that he is off wrestlemania

As I have mentioned elsewhere I am fairly sure he will end up in TNA. I cant see WWE keeping him after this and in TNA he can do his weed and also get a big push like RVD does.

• Paid Members
Reminiscent of RVD messing up his big push

It's a bit more serious than that, though, because of his association with Dutch Mantell and the fact that Mantell's granddaughter was killed by a dangerous driver last year. Swagger is a fucking mong.

Hmmmm, just when I was beginning to think this Del Rio and Swagger feud and WrestleMania match may actually be alright Swagger does this. Well what's the backup Plan? Have Kane and Bryan's probable WrestleMania match end up joining with Del Rio and have it for the Title? Maybe have Swagger written off TV and then have them do a mini tournament with the final being Kane and Bryan only for it to end in a no contest and this have both men in the match. Or do a mini rumble and have the old both are last man and fall out at the same time finish. Or maybe do the Mark Henry and Del Rio match? It's a bit late in my eyes for the Jericho and Ziggler match but I guess they could have Jericho and Del Rio at WrestleMania, Jericho win the Title and then Ziggler comes out and cashes in and wins it. Or maybe they'll just have another Big Show match or add Sheamus too and make it a three way.

could do a total swerve and have Punk go for the World Title instead of the WWE Title, somehow find a way to get a shot at it, just thinking that as the rumoured match is supposed to be Punk and Taker but some are saying Taker might not make it.

They might just go with the Swagger match though as it is a bit late to change things now and just have Del Rio humiliate him.

• Paid Members

Well, WWE will not want to drop this Zeb Colter angle. It's getting them mainstream attention. So either they will stick with Swagger regardless, which surely will be uncomfortable with Mantell and he might well leave if they ask him to stick with Swagger, or have someone take Swagger's place and have Colter say something like, "Swagger wasn't American enough so I found myself someone else instead!" and brings out....someone else.

Both of those are shit, though. Swagger's really fucked everything up.

Reminiscent of RVD messing up his big push

It's a bit more serious than that, though, because of his association with Dutch Mantell and the fact that Mantell's granddaughter was killed by a dangerous driver last year. Swagger is a fucking mong.

Shit, well that really makes this awkward for all involved.

• Paid Members

If Linda was still campaigning for a seat, he'd have been gone already.

As somebody said, I wouldn't want to be him when Dutch gets a hold of him. What an idiotic thing to do when that guy (Dutch) is standing right there and what he's been through. Awful.

I can't believe it after the biggest push ever. Does this mean that he is off wrestlemania

As I have mentioned elsewhere I am fairly sure he will end up in TNA. I cant see WWE keeping him after this and in TNA he can do his weed and also get a big push like RVD does.

Fairly sure he will go to TNA? Has he got friends there? Has he got connections? Has he been in TNA before? Bit of a daft assumption. Why would they want a shit version of an All American, when they have the real deal being Kurt Angle.

• Paid Members
Not that im to fussed by his angle lite tribute act anyway. Dutch was good, going to interesting to see how WWE cover this up

I wouldn't say it's an angle lite tribute at all, it closer resembles (slightly) the JBL gimmick if anything, and that's a stretch.

Archived