Thoughts on WWE's newest host Renee Young?

JMarshFan

What does everyone think about WWE's new host Renee Young? Personally, i think she is great! Over the years there have been alot of deadpan hosts and interviewers with no personality, i think she has spiced up all WWE programming, she's very funny, entertaining, and she's HOT!!! She has actually made me tune into these shows i wouldn't normally watch just to see her! She's a host on Bottom Line, Experience, Vintage Collection, PPV previews, Classics on demand, WWE Active, and a backstage interviewer on NXT, so WWE obviously like her alot to take a big risk and put her on all these shows!

I have a feeling WWE might even use her on the shows as a female commentator. She has alot of knowledge about the business as she has always been a fan, and had hosted a RAW aftershow on Canadian TV for a few years!

So what are your thoughts?

• Paid Members

I've been meaning to mention herin the random thoughts thread. I really like her, think she's a bit of a breath of fresh air. Only really seen her on Vintage but she gets on well with Mean Gene (you know he has) and she comes across well. She doesn't seem over-cheesy like other presenters have (Todd Grisham, Jack 'has got your back' Korpela), and her presenting style makes her sound like she knows what she's talking about. And she's nice on the eye- nice and cute rather than super glammed diva look.

Archived