Get The Fuck Off My Screen

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho.

Used to be a big fan of his but the last couple of years, while putting on some great matches, just hasn't clicked with me. Would rather he retired for good and concentrated on his music and came back for just the occasional one night special, or fucked Fozzy off and concentrated solely on being a wrestler again.

Mysterio and Sin Cara

Just bland unfortunately and it doesn't help when they're hyped as the exciting high fliers.

Miz

Boring as fuck, shit as fuck in the ring and vastly overrated by so many. It was worse when Michael Cole was licking his arse every week, which isn't as noticeable these days. It's more Lawler licking Miz's arse, which is even more cringe worthy.

Michael Cole

As I've just mentioned him, I'll throw him on the list. He's one boring, depressing cunt. And it doesn't help with Jerry Lawler being a face commentator. Get JBL on RAW.

Kingston

Nothing to him and the occasional Intercontinental Title run followed by another nonesense tag team doesn't interest me.

Swagger

He's shit, end of.

Big E

What's he here for? In time he might become somebody I'm interested in but as of now, there's nothing to him.

Vickie Guerrero/Teddy Long/Booker T

They're all boring and annoying.

Ryback

Got bored of his squashing the local two jobbers with the double shell shock move quite quickly, then he got into the main event matches with Punk where again I got quite bored of it (also didn't think he'd earned that spot yet) and now he's just pissing about for the next few months with not really much interest. The interest is the Shield, not Ryback/Sheamus/Orton/Cena,

Cena

Overrated and too predictable. The "let's go Cena, Cena sucks" chants are boring. Lawler saying "nobody splits opinion like Cena" is boring. Cena's promo's ending with him shouting and raising and lowering his arm with every word is boring.

Also, even though he's been a lot better recently, RVD is someone I really don't want to watch in TNA. Every time I see him on screen, I see beige and feel a massive surge of apathy.

Agreed, he's still doing the same stuff that he's been doing for years.

Plus what was that backstage promo about? Everyone wants to be American?

Anyway, on topic, I know they're easy targets, but Brooke Hogan and Garrett Bischoff. Nepotism sucks!

I always found Rob Van Dam's ECW stuff to be overrated for the most part. The Jerry Lynn matches were mostly good, but the vast majority of the rest ranged from average - utter shit. His WWE run seen a marked improvement I was actually a fan of his when he was there. Doesn't surprise me that now that he has left them, he's gone back to the way he was before. The odd decent match, in amongst a pile of crap.

I actually like Big E, when he gets the chance to talk i'm impressed as he has a great voice.

There's quite a few TNA guys who i just can't stand, Crimson, Matt Morgan and James Storm being 3 of the bigger names that i think are shite. I know many rate Storm quite highly but that "Hyuk hyuk i'm an American" rubbish was half of the reason i stopped watching last year.

AJ can do one. I still don't understand her appeal and have no idea what the fuck she's doing anywhere near any sort of upper card feuds, and at the focal point of them no less. She's gotten worse than Vickie Guerrero, who's unwelcomness has almost become a cliche. Kill the both of them in a car crash or something.

As for the blokes, I would've said Del Rio until he turned face. Now I'll say he's tolerable, but only sometimes. For the most part he's still boring. The Miz, however, is absolutely dire, so he can do a massive fuck off. Cody Rhodes is another who I wouldn't miss, he's dragged Sandow down to his level for the past few months and it's annoying and shit. Fuck off Cody, your brother is better.

Noam Dar: Glad I'm not the only one to think he's really shit. I just don't understand what any of the hype about the bloke is. He just seems like a generic young lad and young wrestler. Nothing to him. Theres an upcoming 60 minute Iron Man Match coming up soon with him which sounds bloody terrible.

AJ: How on earth did I forget her? I liked it when Daniel Bryan was making degrading remarks at her but that is it. She is bloody awful. I remember during the #1000 episode I was hoping for someone like Flair, Foley and even Sid (yes a boy can dream). But AJ becomes the GM of RAW in what has to be one of the most disappointing angles in wrestling. She looks underage and has the figure of a 15 year old. She offers nothing and poor Ziggler is stuck with yet another useless woman.

Vickie Guerrero: She's out stayed her welcome, she truely has.

John Cena: I'm glad Cena has been mentioned, I was in two minds to put him in this thread. Personally I think Cena comes across as a great guy and it's nice to see someone so dedicated to the company like he is. But the problem is it doesn't hide some of the shit he does, Cena really does cut some of the most dull and shittest promos. Most recently the one where he said hes gonna win the Rumble on the go home episode of Raw before the Rumble. There's been far too many bad promos. Anyway I'm not the idiot who will say "TURN 'IM HEEL" because that probably wont happen. Instead I'd like for Cena to take a step down, take some well earned time off and come back fresh with some new material.

Necro Butcher: Glad to see him mentioned by others as being shit because he really is. He has a family and there is no need for him to do such horrific things to his body for such little money. I can't stand when he wrestlers barefoot and goes to hit a retarded Big Boot with no boots on. It looks bloody terrible. I just feel ashamed he uses one of my favorite songs, Freebird.

Tiger Ali Singh: He was bloody terrible, "I'll show Americans will do anything" with his sideman Taboo or something? Can't remember the name. Anyway everything he did was terrible

Mideon: Seeing over members comments have made me realize he is shitter than I first thought. Horrendous. I remember seeing him botch a sidewalk slam to Skull during a tag match once. A sidewalk slam, the useless cunt.

What a great topic!

I bought this magazine and it said 'Noam Dar UK wrestler of the year'. The kid looked like a random highschool student. Zero charisma. But to be fair I used to say the same thing about Zack Sabre Jr.. After seeing Sabre Jr.s matches I actually turned into a big fan.

So I decided to watch some Noam Darrs and damn what is wrong with you people!? No look or body, walks funny and doesn't have 5 star technical abilty to compensate it all. Please stop pushing the kid through everyones throats.

Get the fuck of my screen awards - fast forward talents go to:

Kofi Kingston

Jack Swagger promo's

Jesse Godderz

Garrett Bischoff

Wes Brisco

Brodus Clay

The Great Khali doing bumps

Vickie Guerrero

Jerry Lawlers commentary

Also I always seem to dislike Alex Shelley. His mannerisms and sequences always felt really rehearsed and fake.

John Cena

Boring choice I'll admit, but I'm so bored of him coming out spouting some bollocks and beating the latest up 'n' comer before they have a chance to do anything.

Jerry Lawler

His commentary makes no sense anymore, I miss heel Lawler. Gimme Cole 'n' JBL anyday.

The Miz

At least when he was heel I was supposed to hate him. Since he turned face, all he seems to do, is insult the other guy and act like dick, which is what he did as a heel, except it didn't annoy me.

So pretty generic choices I guess.

For me it has to be sheamus, his music hits & I fast forward regardless. He is simply terrible as the pale, ginger, irish, cena - lite face.

Closely followed by the miz who i loved as a heel just prior to and during his title run, but now despise as a face. Cody rhodes bores the shite out of me to the point of changing the channel as well.

Kofi Kingston is the first person I thought of when I saw this thread.I really can't stand him.Whether it's his "flippy floppy" ring style or the goofy,smiley character he portrays I just want him right off my TV screens.His so called revamp as "The Wildcat" was a disaster due to the fact he just wasn't believable in the role.I remember being beyond annoyed when he was trying to show up the infinitely cooler Antonio Cesaro on commentary for having a "man bag".

Khali,Natalya and Hornswoggle should be binned aswell.I enjoyed Natalya's run with Beth Phoenix but she's long been useless since that split.Hornswoggle is just the pits and he's been even more annoying since they gave him the gift of speech.The best thing he's done in ages was take the Worlds Strongest Slam from Menry this past week on Raw.

I'd rather Team Hell No were split up aswell.The whole dysfunctional couple material dried up a long time ago IMO.The unnecessary returns of Dr. Shelby only seemed to confirm the "it worked once and we've got nothing else for 'em.so let's just do it again" The hugging bit on Raw awhile back was definitely scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

The answer always has and always will be Vickie Guerrero for me. My only WWE viewing for the past couple of years has been stuff that I've actively sought out on Youtube, and obviously that hasn't included anything featuring Vickie Guerrero, so I honestly have no idea if she's still doing the same shrill-voiced 'Excuse me!' schtick. All I do know is that it was old and irritating several years ago.

Archived