Tammy Sytch court case

JMarshFan

Looks like she was held on remand, pending the next hearing (7/2). In between times, her mental health was to be assessed further....good luck with that.

Most of us that did care, probably haven't done for a good while now, particularly as she brings the great majority of this shit upon herself. Other than being a one-woman 'shoot' production line, she's a total waste of space.

I hate that man, he's a complete tool. Worse than RF Video and he's a peado. And she can f off as well, it's not as if she got her addiction as the result of taking bumps night in, night out, she is just a piece of hoe bag material....comparing herself to Scott Hall's rehab is a joke.

If you watch the link to the trailer, she does clearly explain that while Linda was running for office they were paying for a $1,100 dollar per week facility for her to go to. Then after Linda lost her campaign she was shipped off to one that cost $100 per week.

That will probably explain why the E isn't going to help her any more, as i'm sure that someone will have reported back on this.

• Paid Members
She should be happy they're paying for anything, nevermind moaning about WWE putting her up in a shithole. It's not WWE's fault that she's fucked up. The cheek of it is astounding.

Definitely. Also, the expensive places are shit - they're money-making rackets first, curative facilities second. I knew someone who went to the Priory (company paid for it), then when he got made redundant, went NHS - said there was very little difference in the actual treatment and counselling he got.

And she can f off as well, it's not as if she got her addiction as the result of taking bumps night in, night out, she is just a piece of hoe bag material....comparing herself to Scott Hall's rehab is a joke.

Hall didnt get his addiction (alcoholism) from 'taking bumps' either just to clarify and the fact that you seem to be implying that he 'deserves' the help because he competed in the ring and she doesn't because she is 'just a piece of hoe-bag material' is ridiculous. It trivialises a very serious illness. After all, there are dozens of wrestlers who have taken thousands more bumps than Hall, and far bigger, who are not having to ingest handfuls of pills on a daily basis to keep them alive.

Addicts are addicts, they have to want to help themselves, but even if they do that doesn't mean they are going to get well or stay well.

I appreciate Sytch has had numerous stints in rehab and a string of criminal convictions, but so has Hall. I believe Stephanie McMahon stated that WWE had spent more money on Hall's rehab than any other former talent in history.

I understand this is something the WWE is doing out of their own pocket and certainly not something they have to do, however to stop its offer of rehab to one when there is evidence to suggest that a far greater amount of time and money has been spent on another does seem a little strange to me.

Sure, if Sytch died in a pool of her own vomit tomorrow WWE can go on record and say 'Well, we tried' but surely they then need to specify in their offers that 'If you dont get well after x amount of stints in rehab we will stop offering our support' otherwise it's in danger of picking and choosing who it helps and how often, which surely defeats the whole point of their offers of rehab in the first place.

And she can f off as well, it's not as if she got her addiction as the result of taking bumps night in, night out, she is just a piece of hoe bag material....comparing herself to Scott Hall's rehab is a joke.

Hall didnt get his addiction (alcoholism) from 'taking bumps' either just to clarify and the fact that you seem to be implying that he 'deserves' the help because he competed in the ring and she doesn't because she is 'just a piece of hoe-bag material' is ridiculous. It trivialises a very serious illness. After all, there are dozens of wrestlers who have taken thousands more bumps than Hall, and far bigger, who are not having to ingest handfuls of pills on a daily basis to keep them alive.

Addicts are addicts, they have to want to help themselves, but even if they do that doesn't mean they are going to get well or stay well.

I appreciate Sytch has had numerous stints in rehab and a string of criminal convictions, but so has Hall. I believe Stephanie McMahon stated that WWE had spent more money on Hall's rehab than any other former talent in history.

I understand this is something the WWE is doing out of their own pocket and certainly not something they have to do, however to stop its offer of rehab to one when there is evidence to suggest that a far greater amount of time and money has been spent on another does seem a little strange to me.

Sure, if Sytch died in a pool of her own vomit tomorrow WWE can go on record and say 'Well, we tried' but surely they then need to specify in their offers that 'If you dont get well after x amount of stints in rehab we will stop offering our support' otherwise it's in danger of picking and choosing who it helps and how often, which surely defeats the whole point of their offers of rehab in the first place.

No your correct, I was being a dick, it is a sickness, I was just angry at the ungratefulness but thats all part of it I suppose. Still a hoe bag material though....

Archived