Design a really shite wrestling poster

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Stro's on it as well. I've heard of him quite a bit over the years, but never saw any of his wCw stuff. Any good?

That "Kwest" guy looks good in his gear, but there's a suggestion he probably looks a bit pony underneath it all.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Stro's on it as well. I've heard of him quite a bit over the years, but never saw any of his wCw stuff. Any good?

In a word, no. The only thing he ever did which raised any interest out of me was faint when James Brown came to town to dance at Superbrawl 2000.

Are we posting lucha posters now? These aren't shit though so apologies in advance (if you ignore Vampiro, in general):

58b053c805beeea9e04dde1724076741_XL.jpg

And...

97d2860871f3d35e35f6eb0477d3015a_XL.jpg

Those are from the last two big shows last year. I couldn't be bothered to find any others.

That second one is really cool, Vamp. Those two black metal looking guys to the right of Jack Evans look tremendous, who are they? Teddy Hart (and even Evans himself actually) looks to have put on some beef since I last saw him, too!

Edit - Vampiro looks like a prostitute that's his rock bottom on that first one...

That second one is really cool, Vamp. Those two black metal looking guys to the right of Jack Evans look tremendous, who are they? Teddy Hart (and even Evans himself actually) looks to have put on some beef since I last saw him, too!

Edit - Vampiro looks like a prostitute that's his rock bottom on that first one...

Dark Cuervo and Dark Ozz.

What was I just saying about Lucha' posters looking cool? Apparently this guy is the son of Rey Misterio Sr. (and the cousin of Rey Jr). Pretty naff poster though, wouldn't you agree?

529511_10151437883385939_273973116_n.jpg

I think that is the second Hijo De Rey Misterio. The original one's chest is covered in shit tattoos.

Another modern masterpiece.

581934_10151252396836688_1161466081_n.jpg

Not as comical as some of the previous entries, but still notable for its vastly apparent shitness. Good job they added "card subject to change" at the bottom there. I could just picture a wave of disgruntled fans wanting their $7 back if not all of the S.W.C.W stars turned up.

Pretty sure this one isn't a joke (or isn't an intentional joke). Shittest event name ever?

Who is Manny Mac's love interest!? With cliffhangers like that I'm just dying to part with my cash.

377728_137549009743662_553213919_n.jpg

Couple of Chikara guys on the poster, there. Wonder if they were actually on it?

I count Pinkie Sanchez, Hallowicked (or possible Frightmare) and one of the ants. Is there anyone else of note that I've missed there?

Looking at Kwest makes me yearn for a Kwest vs Kwang match.

I wonder if there's a tag team called Kwonic out there somewhere?

Archived