BOBW Live 24th March Ipswich Invasion, Ipswich, Suffolk

Corino vs Storm was considered however it was felt that a Legend of British Wrestling would offer a better contest to Steve Corino,

We will be announcing who the Legend is shortly....

Really?

The fact that you are trying to sell this show to a bunch of Internet fans should mean that if you want us to attend you give us the info we ask for.

People have guessed and you still won't name them.

Couldn't care less about your shop as that should be in classifieds.

I was thinking of attending as I would be in the area, but the lack of announcements, plus the fact me and my mates had a run in with a rude and drunk Banger Walsh at FWA Uprising 3.

Was talking to Terry Funk after the show when one of my mates was barged out of the way, falling on his arse, to be interrupted by the dickhead saying"Fuck Terry Funk, do you not know who I am?" then cursing all the American guys.

I won't be attending.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Corino vs Storm was considered however it was felt that a Legend of British Wrestling would offer a better contest to Steve Corino,

We will be announcing who the Legend is shortly....

Really?

The fact that you are trying to sell this show to a bunch of Internet fans should mean that if you want us to attend you give us the info we ask for.

People have guessed and you still won't name them.

Couldn't care less about your shop as that should be in classifieds.

I was thinking of attending as I would be in the area, but the lack of announcements, plus the fact me and my mates had a run in with a rude and drunk Banger Walsh at FWA Uprising 3.

Was talking to Terry Funk after the show when one of my mates was barged out of the way, falling on his arse, to be interrupted by the dickhead saying"Fuck Terry Funk, do you not know who I am?" then cursing all the American guys.

I won't be attending.

Re-read the thread...

Feb 28 2013, 17:32

With Best of British Wrestling Commissioner Wayne Bridges stepping down we at Best of British Wrestling are pleased to have as our new Commissioner World of Sport Legend Tony "Banger" Walsh.

The new Commissioner will be at Trinity Park on March 24th and will be in the ring and will stand opposite Steve Corino as he feels he can put his point across that nobody wrestles like British Wrestlers and this will be the first time Banger Walsh has been inside the ring in a long time.

in what is sure to be a explosive confrontation on march 24th we at Best of British Wrestling look forward to seeing Banger Walsh and Steve Corino at Trinity Park.

So we have answered Banger Walsh will be in the ring opposite Steve Corino....

Question answered and information given......

We look forward to seeing you at the show and hopefully you will enjoy your first Best of British Wrestling event!

The Shop in Tower Ramparts is open from 11am so come on down and get your tickets today in person or online at https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/...vasion/10025339

A limited amount of tickets remain and advance tickets are just

With so many shows running around the UK this weekend we at Best of British Wrestling would like to offer you the UK wrestling fans a little something for supporting LIVE British Wrestling events.

If you have attended any other wrestling event this weekend and are going to pay on the door at Trinity Park on Sunday evening, Bring your ticket from the other event and receive a discount on our on the door admission prices.

Ample free car parking and if your not driving we have a licensed bar open for you to enjoy!

If you wish to pay advance you can do so in person from our shop on Saturday in Ipswich from 11am or book online https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/...vasion/10025339 - online sales close at 9am Sunday morning and then its Pay on the door only. Get your tickets now for just

Best of British Wrestling breaking news from BOBW commissioner Tony "Banger" Walsh.....

Our new Commissioner will be at Trinity Park this Sunday March 24th and will be in the ring and will stand opposite Steve Corino as he feels he can put his point across that nobody wrestles like British Wrestlers and to back up the claims our commissioner has decided who will wrestle Steve Corino on march 24th.

Best of British Wrestling are pleased to announce the man who will face Steve Corino in our main event will be non other than World of Sport star Danny Collins.

Commissioner Tony "Banger" Walsh will add a special stipulation to this match on Sunday evening at Trinity park.

Ipswich Invasion Sunday 24th March

The Main Event - UK vs USA

World of Sport Legend & BOBW Commissioner Tony "Banger" Walsh's Special UK vs USA Challenge featuring:

World of Sport Star - Danny Collins - UK

Vs

ex ECW & Current Ring of Honor Star - Steve Corino - USA

Announced Matches:

"The Wonderkid" Jonny Storm

Vs

"The Misfit" Jorge Castano

Too Far Gone - Paul Tyrrell & "Mr TNT" Steve Morocco

Vs

Team Reem - Danny Blaze & Lennox Gilby

Also scheduled to appear....

BOBW Champion - The Cockney Crusader Greg Burridge

From Parts Unknown - VooDoo

"The Rage"

From Japan - The Inferno Dragon

The High Flying Paul Robinson

& More....

and your official for the evening will be the most respected referee in the UK today:

Mal Mason

A licensed bar will be available at the venue & Plenty of Free Parking.

Venue Details:

Trinity Park

Felixstowe Road,

Ipswich,

Suffolk,

IP3 8UH

If you wish to buy tickets in advance you can do so in person from our shop in Tower Ramparts shopping centre, Tavern Street, Ipswich IP1 3BB from 11am or book online https://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/tickets/...vasion/10025339 - online sales close at 9am Sunday morning and then its Pay on the door only.

Get your tickets now for just

Best of British Wrestling are pleased to announce the man who will face Steve Corino in our main event will be non other than World of Sport star Danny Collins.

Aha! One of my earlier predictions! I've never seen Danny live so very pleased with this announcement! :thumbsup:

Very much looking forward to tomorrow night.

Today is the Day and we look forward to a action packed evening at Trinity Park!

Doors open at 5pm and the first match is 6pm, if you do not have tickets yet they are now only available on the door!

A licensed bar will be available at the venue & Plenty of Free Parking.

Venue Details:

Trinity Park

Felixstowe Road,

Ipswich,

Suffolk,

IP3 8UH

See you tonight at Trinity Park!

What a fantastic night at our Ipswich Invasion and despite the snow a fantastic crowd were in attendance with not a spare seat in the house!

580431_10151850439732738_1421510812_n.jpg

480060_10151850428077738_2005979531_n.jpg

Unfortunately due to the bad weather commissioner Banger Walsh was unable to attend but his Special enforcer Scott Horton from Hercules Gym was present to ensure things went smoothly and with every wrestler we advertised making it thru the snow the Ipswich crowd were in for a treat.

Paul Robinson Defeated VooDoo

"The Misfit" Jorge Castano Defeated "The Wonderkid" Jonny Storm

The inferno Dragon defeated The Rage & Greg Burridge to become the new BOBW Champion

Team Reem defeated Too Far Gone

Danny Boy Collins Defeated Steve Corino 2 falls to 1

"The Wonderkid" Jonny Storm won the over the top rope Battle Royale

Best of British Wrestling will return to Trinity Park later this year!

Archived