RAW is... (spoilers)

PowerButchi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
MARK HENRY!

I haven't sang along to an entrance theme like that in ages.

Well ok, I did try to for Lesnar when he came back but that's a bit more difficult.

More difficult?

• Moderators
I can't picture a full grown man laughing at Punk for being "skinny"

Skinny for a wrestler. When you say American wrestling to most people, they see this kind of thing, not the man himself, but the kind of look.

0b80de412189064d0ece95fae29a614f.jpg

Hulk-Hogan-2-e1357439635441.png

Flamboyant. Stedded.

• Paid Members
Folk at my work now have an idea of what the WWE title looks like in 2013, thanks to The Rock winning it. They also now know that a wrestler called CM Punk exists (even if it was followed by them taking the piss out of how skinny he is).

Where do you work, a school? And is your mate the IT tech who speaks to kids on a lunch break?

I can't picture a full grown man laughing at Punk for being "skinny" even compared to Lou Ferrigno.

Christ.

I typed they were "taking the piss". The same way the baseball commentators ripped the piss out of CM Punk because he's skinny, for a wrestler.

Edit: Butch has a clue.

MARK HENRY!

Well ok, I did try to for Lesnar when he came back but that's a bit more difficult.

More difficult?

Well yes. I know all the words to Henry's, but I sound like a bit of a prat singing Lesnar's..

WAHHHAHAHWAHWAHWAAAA

DO

DODODODO

DODODO

DODODODO

DO

DODODODO

DODODO

DODODODO

BUMMM BUMBUM BUMMM BUMBUMBUM

WOO WOO WOO WHIP WHIPPY WHIPPY WOO WOO WOO

etc.

• Paid Members
MARK HENRY!

More difficult?

Well yes. I know all the words to Henry's, but I sound like a bit of a prat singing Lesnar's..

WAHHHAHAHWAHWAHWAAAA

DO

DODODODO

DODODO

DODODODO

DO

DODODODO

DODODO

DODODODO

BUMMM BUMBUM BUMMM BUMBUMBUM

WOO WOO WOO WHIP WHIPPY WHIPPY WOO WOO WOO

etc.

Sounds about right.

• Paid Members

Best part of RAW was the audible gasp from the crowd when The Miz shoved Brock. I love that Brock's got such an aura of being a destroyer that a run-of-the-mill wrestler giving him a shove is enough to shock people. You don't shove Brock Lesnar. He'll fucking kill you. It won't happen because the Triple H match is set in stone, but I'd love for Brock to murder everyone for a month, only for Taker to return and set that match up for Wrestlemania. Brock's aura would make for a believable threat to end the streak. The idea that CM Punk and his Primark hoody could possibly end the streak is laughable.

Folk at my work now have an idea of what the WWE title looks like in 2013, thanks to The Rock winning it. They also now know that a wrestler called CM Punk exists (even if it was followed by them taking the piss out of how skinny he is).

Where do you work, a school? And is your mate the IT tech who speaks to kids on a lunch break?

I can't picture a full grown man laughing at Punk for being "skinny" even compared to Lou Ferrigno.

Christ.

I typed they were "taking the piss". The same way the baseball commentators ripped the piss out of CM Punk because he's skinny, for a wrestler.

I guess we hang out with different sort of men then.

Good to see Mark Henry again, he's a great addition to the top tier which is actually pretty strong just now. A Ryback feud would would be neat.

Loved the Mantaur tribute too! That would be an ace finisher.

The Miz is just lame. He wants to go back to the character he was when he was teaming with Nitro. And with that same look/attire too.

• Paid Members

I hated ADR kissing the fans arse in his promo. Why can't a babyface just act like a babyface these days without being an arse kissing goody two shoes bum licker? He was getting over just fine, now he just seems desperate.

I enjoyed the ending angle though. Part of me loves the idea of The Shield vs. the Super Friends (Cena, Ryback, Shaemus) in the chamber but I really really don't want to see The Shield lose which they undoubtedly will if they are against those 3 guys. The Shield are so fucking awesome but once they've been beaten they run the risk of being dead in the water.

Also, I'm hoping for some kind of insane ridiculous hardcore war tag team match of Punk/Lesnar/The Shield vs. Cena/Triple H/Ryback/Shaemus/Orton at Extreme Rules. Is that too much to ask for?

Archived