RAW is... (spoilers)

PowerButchi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They talk of Sammartino's run as champion and where's the current one?

Did you miss when they showed all those news reports showing the publicity he got as champion, then? He's got that belt more publicity than it has in years.

I'd rather see him on Raw with it than on Inside Hollywood.

• Paid Members

If he's on Inside Hollywood more people will see him and then watch him on Raw. That's why he has the belt. They are exploiting the qualities he brings to the promotion. Might as well give the belt to the Miz if all the belt is good for is having the bloke that wears it show up on Raw.

• Paid Members

If he's on Inside Hollywood more people will see him and then watch him on Raw. That's why he has the belt.

But he wasn't on Raw!

• Paid Members

Best bit of RAW, Miz takes chair to the face, I guess the build up to maina will be brock killing half the roster until HHH shows up. That said did i hear somewhere Brock has signed for another 2 years? or is that bullshit?

If he has i wonder how many dates, you would think that if he is to be semi active they would put the belt on him at some point.

Folk at my work now have an idea of what the WWE title looks like in 2013, thanks to The Rock winning it. They also now know that a wrestler called CM Punk exists (even if it was followed by them taking the piss out of how skinny he is).

Where do you work, a school? And is your mate the IT tech who speaks to kids on a lunch break?

I can't picture a full grown man laughing at Punk for being "skinny" even compared to Lou Ferrigno.

Archived